Why Is Your Favorite Fire Emblem Game Your Favorite?

Captain Karnage

My first FE game was SS, but RD is my favorite. I love wolves so I fell in love with the wolf Laguz, it was the first FE game I completed, I was amazed at how much game I ended up getting for my money( I had no idea how long it was until I played it), I really like the sibling relationships in it and I wish Micky was my big sis instead of the one I have who thinks I don't exist, it looks great on my HD TV and while I know people complain about the English translation of what Ike says to Yune about people needing gods but it really stuck with me and is part of my personal thoughts on god.

I have no idea why FE6 is my favorite. I don't care much for the plot, and tbh I only like about 10 of the characters. It does, however, have Lugh and Ray, who remind me of bananas. Are there mage in other games who resemble bananas? I think not.

I tend to shift between FE4 and SS, and currently PoR, being my favourite FE games, but I always go back to SS.

While yes, it is very short compared to other FE games, but its story for what it is is good, it has genuine characters that you can get attached to thanks to their supports being able to flesh them out and Lyon is probs the best villain in the series. Yes it is extremely easy even on Hard and yes it has a small cast with a small story but that is why I love it.