Corrin/Kamui in Smash

Limstella

Kamui's side B is pretty much anti-roll. As is everything they have.

Take advantage of spacing. They're Marth... except you have to be a little farther away.

Side B is a wonderful move for movement and reads. It just has a high learning curve to use effectively.

Yiss. I love that move and have been messing around with it to see just all it can do. I feel like i didnt even find half of its uses. Corrin is all about spacing and i love it. They are a perfect fit to my playstyle.

Wow, I went back to play some smash with main, Villager, after a ~8 month hiatus. Corrin is defiantly A or B tier material. His/her power and coverage is insane. I'm not complaining; I've just experienced 3 really close matches with terrifying Corrin players who beat me due to Corrin's sneaky forward smash. -_-

I beat other Corrin players by abusing pocket. Villager's dragon fang pocket attack is super useful since they can paralyze an opponent and go in for a follow-up strike.

Corrin overshadows (My Edit:) The entire Fire Emblem cast.

Color me impressed.

That's all I needed to hear. Excuse me while I get chair and some rope. :|

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I went back to play some smash with main, Villager, after a ~8 month hiatus. Corrin is defiantly A or B tier material. His/her power and coverage is insane. I'm not complaining; I've just experienced 3 really close matches with terrifying Corrin players who beat me due to Corrin's sneaky forward smash. -_-

I beat other Corrin players by abusing pocket. Villager's dragon fang pocket attack is super useful since they can paralyze an opponent and go in for a follow-up strike.

Corrin overshadows Marth, Lucina, Roy, and Ike for sure.

Color me impressed.

Ike is still probably overall the better character, Marth with his buffs is also going to hold his own, Roy possibly as well.

I don't know, Corrin has some crazy range on some of her attacks and she's quicker than Ike... Meaning she has just as much range, but more speed.

But believe me, I'd love for Ike to stay the mightiest FE hero of them all. :3

Edited by Anacybele

I don't know, Corrin has some crazy range on some of her attacks and she's quicker than Ike... Meaning she has just as much range, but more speed.

But believe me, I'd love for Ike to stay the mightiest FE hero of them all. :3

Well its a strange thing now, because Ike's advantage is from his grabs, and his nice spacing/power/mixups. With really good aerials

Corrin is also fairly slow, but has great reach with some nasty aerial followups (as well as the dragon lunge, that Fsmash which has very unique properties when being charged, and stuff), I think Corrin is probably safer overall in terms of his/her options, but Ike has more reward, its kinda hard to call, in terms of the FE'er's especially since Marth got some of his old reach back and got lag knocked off a fair few of his moves, he can actually fight much better now (Lucina got some of those buffs as well), and Roy can actually do aerials faster now. While Robin was considered fairly decent nowadays. So its kind of a toss up in my personal opinion.

Gonna be interesting to see how things progress.

Edited by Jedi

Do you know how annoying yet funny that would be if there was some easter egg of that level in the game? Greninja just Hydropump Charizards tail.

GAME!

Its funny you mention that because in Brawl, the Pokemon Trainers 3 Pokemon all suffered extra damage from their "weaknesses"

Ivysaur hated that because alot of Smashers have fire attacks or a fire based move in their moveset.

tfw you are a dragon fighting against people with dragon super effective swords.

Don't forget what the legendary strategist Sun Tsun once said: 'It's not the weapon that matter, it's the tech behind it'.

Ohgoshpleasekillme

I dunno about online, but geez, offline Kamui is an absolute beast, she is like, everywhere, hit like a trunk, insane. All the special are freaking versatible. Normal special can say stunsplash a character far way,while just after that, give an handshake to an opponent in front of you. Same with Side, hello to the right, then to the left. And what's with the damage ?

The online must've caugh up fast, I'm surprised that you didn't just rekt the field already.

Also, curses upon you people who have the japanese version of the game and doesn't have to hear 'Corrin'.

Edited by B.Leu

So like

How do you beat a talented Witch Time user?

Through spacing and baiting.

I faced a Bayonetta player who was trying to spam Witch Time, so I kept using Slingshots and Lloid Rockets (I main villager), followed by grabs to throw the player off.

I guess if you were more of a brawler type, like Ryu or ZSS, I'd assume you'd want to fake them out and bait the counter.

You could watch matches on Youtube to get some ideas; that's helped me a ton.

Edited by Leif

So like

How do yuo beat a talented Witch Time user?

Well Witch Time doesn't work on grabs, so people who like grabbing like Falcon and Ike won't be too bothered by it.

Well Witch Time doesn't work on grabs, so people who like grabbing like Falcon and Ike won't be too bothered by it.

They will when Dthrow->Uair/Nair or Fthrow->Fair

• 3 weeks later...