Corrin/Kamui in Smash

Limstella

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like both of them wear tights, hopefully that translates to fates too. It looks nice.

It really does. It's amazing how this little detail improves her look. I hope they don't "fix" this before they release them.

Edit: Well, it's probably deliberate. Smash seems to avoid panty shots these days.

Edited by BrightBow

always more fire emblem to satisfy my love.

HELL YEAH!

/HUGEhighfive colega!

And as I said before in a certain thread got reasonably closed, though:

To the discontent people -v

W6lNolm.png

My expectations after this announcement though? I agree it kinda overcomes the Smash crowd with quite a lot of Fire Emblem characters this time. Corrin would be a better addition if there could be a future smash (along with Azura, and there you go).

Wait am I the only one who thinks Eng dub is fine ? Okay I was talking about the Hoshido side because Elise is more annoying (He is My brother or What did you expect ? Seriously, Elise...) than I thought, or at least compared to the eng trailer and I already had no hope for her brother, but... I actually like Sakura and Ryouma, even Corrin's (female) voices. And hopefully we didn't have a bit of I'll shove you from Hinoka

And I would also love a Female:Robin/Corrin Amiibo

It really does. It's amazing how this little detail improves her look. I hope they don't "fix" this before they release them.

Edit: Well, it's probably deliberate. Smash seems to avoid panty shots these days.

You can't panty shot Rosalina, she's all galaxy.

I think some trophies you can still do it with. Some have black voices though.

Wait am I the only one who thinks Eng dub is fine ? Okay I was talking about the Hoshido side because Elise is more annoying (He is My brother or What did you expect ? Seriously, Elise...) than I thought, or at least compared to the eng trailer and I already had no hope for her brother, but... I actually like Sakura and Ryouma, even Corrin's (female) voices. And hopefully we didn't have a bit of I'll shove you from Hinoka

And I would also love a Female:Robin/Corrin Amiibo

I can probably get used to Corrin's voice and the older brothers but the other female voices don't sound very good to me. I'm considering killing Elise if she sounds like that in game though.

Edited by Zerosabers

I can probably get used to Corrin's voice and the older brothers but the other female voices don't sound very good to me. I'm considering killing Elise if she sounds like that in game though.

y u spoil things for me T_T ...then again it was probably going to happen inevitably but still :(

1. I love the bitterness over another FE character.

2. This is really good for hyping Fates/If. They basically showcased the Fates/If trailer to everyone who bought Smash. Brilliant marketing on their part.

3. Why so much FE support? Including Smash, FE characters are featured prominently in at least 5 major Nintendo titles within a year, including two that are coming out next quarter.

4. Six fire emblem characters is not enough. We need Chrom, and Aqua, and Tiki, and another "generic swordfighter" (Honestly, it probably is enough, but adding more will fuel more hate, which is always fun)

5. Very excited for the Roy amiibo. One final preorder battle before the release of Fates/If to complete my FE amiibo collection (except Robin, didn't like). Probably not getting Kamui/Corrin, will save that money for DLC maps. (btw, what an awful name)

6. I guess I'm sticking with Japanese voices plus English Subs.

7. All the complaints for this announcement clearly point to one thing. There aren't enough characters in Smash! 58 Characters is not enough!

So considering the NX is coming next year, and a 5 year development period, how long until Sakurai starts working on the next Smash Bros?

Wow, I'm really late to the party. I am applauding for Corrin's inclusion. The more Fire Emblem representation, the more Fire Emblem becomes popular (at least I hope that's what will happen). Not impressed with the voice actor for Elise in that cutscene =/. Female Corrin's voice is amazing.

Unrelated, but I also noticed that BAYONETTA was the smash ballot winner. Holy crap, I wasn't expecting that. She looks like a kickass fighter.

Look I love Fire Emblem and all, Fates included, but I feel that adding yet another FE rep is a bit excessive

Still though, Kamui/Corrin look somewhat good, so I may buy him/her in the future

Now I have an actual reason to become invested and good at Smash. I bought it to play with my friends though I never really enjoyed playing it on my downtime.. But since a character who shares my name (and has it pronounced the same way!) is in it, I'm personally attached! imsoreadyforfebruary. February is going to be a good month.

I would've never expected another FE character... They are really doing their best to squeeze as much money out of the newly expanded fanbase aren't they?

First of all, that voice acting was PoR-level bad. Kind of a shame since Awakening was a big improvement in that area IMO. Also... I was really hoping Corrin was just the name the Treehouse used that one time. Terrible change.

Kamui looks really cool as a fighter but feels so unnecessary. I'll buy him but would've preferred Aqua if it had to be someone from FE14, or one of the older lords. Or Isaac goddammit ;~;

Oh, come on. Male default Robin and now male default Corrin? Girls play these games, too, y'know. If there weren't amiibo, it might not be a big deal, but...there are.

i think amiibos should be available in either gender, cause it just makes sense that way, but aren't canon robin/corrin male? robin i'm especially iffy on, but yeah. just like how wft is female first, because that's how the game is.