CORRIN IN SMASH

Self-Keeping Secret

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally had to look up who the hell "Corrin" is, as I've always knew them by "Kamui". I literally can't believe they, of all people, won the ballot. Hope this doesn't mean a wasted slot for a character I've actually been waiting for.

I want to be excited. I really do want to be excited. And I am excited, who are we kidding?

But I just dropped forty dollars on my preorder of the special edition for Fates, (and wasn't that fun to get a hold of!) and I have no more money to hand out to Nintendo, no matter how much I want to do it. CAN WE PLEASE BE NICER TO THE POOR, NOW?!

I literally had to look up who the hell "Corrin" is, as I've always knew them by "Kamui". I literally can't believe they, of all people, won the ballot. Hope this doesn't mean a wasted slot for a character I've actually been waiting for.

You haven't been paying attention to translated screens huh?

Sadly. I just tend not to pay attention to new releases until I actually play the game, it seems. I had low expectations for FE13 when it came out (at least, for an FE game), until I played the demo.

Didn't really need another fire emblem char in smash, but it's nice. It's interesting that they prioritize them as dragon, though the sword is stronger in the game.

Also like the context. Screw both Nohr and Hoshido, I'm leaving!

I swear Sakurai must have went into my dreams to choose these characters. I voted for Bayonetta and have been hoping for Corrin all year. I have so many important things to do right now but I am too flipping happy

Someone hug me

Was my reaction. Glad he didn't win the poll at least.

No fandom for the masses, no moar games I guess.

W6lNolm.png

But I agree it kinda overcomed the Smash crowd with quite a lot of Fire Emblem characters this time. Corrin would be a better addition if there could be a future smash (along with Azura, and there you go).

Edited by Edrall

Kind of disappointed that any potential amiibo will inevitably be the male version since the female incarnation is more popular (and better designed imo) but still super frickin hype. I don't even care if they're bottom tier, I'm going to learn how to use them to the best of my ability.

Maybe they thought having Kamui in Smash would make more people buy Fates. I don't mind, though. Would've rather had one of the elder brothers or Leo, not that I thought they ever had any chance. I just liked the idea.

Kind of disappointed that any potential amiibo will inevitably be the male version since the female incarnation is more popular (and better designed imo) but still super frickin hype. I don't even care if they're bottom tier, I'm going to learn how to use them to the best of my ability.

Thigh holes confirmed to be too lewd for the West.

"I'm gonna join the Smash, fu*k waifus and turn-combat system, I'm outta here to jump to the fandom smash! 8]"

Everyone's reaction (in game) be, liek, "what drugs are you on bro". :awesome:

Was my reaction. Glad he didn't win the poll at least.

Exactly. Like, where the hell's my beloved Shovel Knight.

I think Bayonetta won the ballot overall, so I'm not sure where they got the Idea to add Corrin. Although at least Corrin isn't "another blue haired swordsman".

Yeah, like, the hell, Sakurai?

All the people complaining lol. I imported this damn game so I know the character, grow up people. (I mean in the youtube comments, not here)

What do you mean, man?

Also, to all of this, he does look pretty cool in contrast to the others.

All the people complaining lol. I imported this damn game so I know the character, grow up people. (I mean in the youtube comments, not here)

Plenty of people know the character. I've played this game thoroughly and discussed it to death, which is why I'm so disappointed. I realize they want to hype the game up in the West, but Corrin is one of the worst playable characters in gaming. I just don't think he deserves to duke it out with Nintendo's greatest.