Azura's (Aqua) Song

Uchu~

This video contains a cutscene from the end of Chapter 5, so spoilers, but it also has the first full English verse of the song:

We were very close. The first lines end with "gray waves" and the last line is "The path is yours to climb".

What do you think?

Edited by DefyingFates

Hmm...it seems like every time we think we have the lyrics, Nintendo drops a bomb and nope.

Currently the song sounds amazing, especially after hearing it in the english cut scenes courtesy of GameXPlain (thanks!).

It seems like instead of 'great waves', which many people thought, it is actually 'gray waves'. When I first heard this it sounded quite odd to me, but I've grown to understand it a little more in the 15 hours we've had it available xD.

You can obviously tell the song was not taken from one session, as her voice changes in parts that shouldn't. Although this is a minor issue that could have been easily fixed, I guess its not that big of a problem.

From what we can tell, the song apparently goes like this:

You are the oceans GRAY waves,

Destined to SEEK,

Life Beyond The Shore,

Just out of Reach,

Yet the waters EVER CHANGE,

Flowing like time,

The PATH is yours to climb

-After This Part We Do Not Have An Official Translation-

The only thing we have after that is our own speculations stated many times before.

The words represented in Caps/Bold are words that we/I originally thought were different before the game play teaser.

Gray was originally thought to be great.

Seek was thought to be see, at least by me. Although not a huge difference made there.

I thought that 'Ever Change' was 'Of For Change', but many people already corrected me on that.

Finally, I thought Path was Waters. Sounds nothing like that so I don't know how I thought that. I guess it was because in the Corrin Trailer, the song was not exactly how it is in the game, leaving Azura having trouble getting the words out in the actual game.

Overall I think the song is doing great, and I can't wait to here the full version when the game releases in February! ...or perhaps earlier GameXPlain...no pressure