Sorry, I'm sleepy and I read too much into stuff <_<

man that's a wild ride from start to finish where can I read that

I just came up with that idea...I suppose I could write a fic with that...with some interesting results :D:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sumia isn't going to stab Maribelle, if anything, she wants her for herself.

I highly doubt that. Like I said the game ships Chromia, not Marimia. Seriously though, it seems to me like Sumia is glaring at Chrom for not marrying her.

It was a joke. Lighten up. They probably forgot to patch it up if anything.

And you ruined said joke -.-

it still bothers me that Nintendo has never given Awakening a patch

It would be nice if they did. Maybe give some characters better supports (I'm looking at you F!Robin with your infamous C-A Supports) and get rid of the Sumia glitch...on second thoughts I kinda like it. It does make for some interesting story oppotunities. Yandere Sumia does have its merrits...

:XD: Not exactly. I notice that Sumia is no where to be found when Chrom marries F!Robin...perhaps she knows that F!Robin won't tolerate funny business, or that F!Robin doesn't kick up such a loud fuss like all of Chrom's other potential brides :D:

She BETTER not show up. Chrom is MIEN and she can just bug off. Besides, I made her sorry self marry Gaius--and the poor guy is miserable LOL.

I really do like how the F!Robin doesn't get all jealous and angry. Mainly because all the other brides just make me want to headdesk with their dramatics.

She BETTER not show up. Chrom is MIEN and she can just bug off. Besides, I made her sorry self marry Gaius--and the poor guy is miserable LOL.

I really do like how the F!Robin doesn't get all jealous and angry. Mainly because all the other brides just make me want to headdesk with their dramatics.

... calm down, they're a bunch of pixels in a game. lmao

... calm down, they're a bunch of pixels in a game. lmao

I can't help iiiiiiiiiit. Dumb things drive me nuts. I have been known to ragequit certain animes because of their stupidity. lol.

That being said, I actually had to make a new file and make Chrom marry Maribelle after the original sumia topic, just to see this glitch. It was weiiird.

As someone in the original topic said, YOU'RE DRUNK SUMIA. GO HOME.

I can't help iiiiiiiiiit. Dumb things drive me nuts. I have been known to ragequit certain animes because of their stupidity. lol.

That being said, I actually had to make a new file and make Chrom marry Maribelle after the original sumia topic, just to see this glitch. It was weiiird.

As someone in the original topic said, YOU'RE DRUNK SUMIA. GO HOME.

Yeah I saw it after I had Chrom marry Maribelle myself (which is why I started this thread ironically enough). All of the looking up of said glitch, just made me think of one thing:

Sumia is just too hurt if Chrom marries another woman (in this case Maribelle) to let Chrom go, so she follows him around staring at him all the time hoping that he'll notice her, all while plotting to kill Maribelle or something. I know that thread had Sumia thinking of baking a pie with nails...so it is likely. Unless Sumia's married then it is screwed up big time.

You must not watch much anime then.

:V

I watch anime and don't dig stupid things either. So really it is a matter of opinion and not to be taken as absolute fact.

F!Robin's facial expression in that scene suggests to me that she IS jealous and angry. She's just doing a better job of not blowing up in Chrom's face.

F!Robin's facial expression in that scene suggests to me that she IS jealous and angry. She's just doing a better job of not blowing up in Chrom's face.

Which shows that while she might be jealous, she's willing to hear Chrom's explaination. Unlike those other sorry excuses for wives that he can have who all scream "You cheated on me, even though we have a baby together!". I know from the script of chapter 13 that all of them; save Robin are not willing to hear him out and explain the situation that their future daughter is having a moment with her lost father. F!Robin gets brownie points for keeping her cool.

Uhh … I happen to appreciate that Olivia, despite being upset, was more concerned about Chrom's happiness than hers. And way to pretty much bash every other wife when the reaction they had is still one that a lot of people who thought they were being cheated on would have. Not cool.

Serious answer: Maribelle's a staffbot, and her mods kinda clash with Chrom's. Unless he needs to tank magic, he doesn't really need them. Furthermore, she wants to be up front to get experience and reclass/promote, and he wants to be in front to kill things. Thus, getting that pairing is a pain in the neck unless it's a grinding run.

Best answer: Because Inigo's a sexy man!

Uhh … I happen to appreciate that Olivia, despite being upset, was more concerned about Chrom's happiness than hers. And way to pretty much bash every other wife when the reaction they had is still one that a lot of people who thought they were being cheated on would have. Not cool.

Thanks for the reminder of Olivia, but I will point out that she still assumes that Chrom is cheating on her regardless. The fact still stands with regards to his other potential brides as well (Sumia, Sully and Maribelle). All of them except Robin jumped to conclusions. I know that it is human, but it is the wrong way to go about it especially if you think someone is cheating on you. Also none of them actually apologises for doubting their husband who clearly loves them. At least F!Robin said to Chrom that she trusts him and asks him to explain what is going on. No one else did. They all cried cheater without asking or at least questioning what was going on. It seems pretty shallow and petty to me, even if you thought some one was cheating on you.

In my defense, it looked like you were serious.

O.O Me, serious? Well I hate to say this but I tend to not be and jokes are not easily picked up :P:

Least favorite Chrom pairing? Huh. :1

Oh, actually I was thinking of the game's heavy shipping of Chrom x Sumia, the fact that Maribelle's pretty hard to build support with, and the game's forced marriage in Cht.11. When you're doing beta testing, it's often a good idea to get players who don't know the game inside out, because if something's poorly explained, you're more likely to find out that way. And realistically, the number of people who both want and achieve Chrom x Maribelle on their first playthrough is going to be pretty low.

...And it's entirely possible that the player doesn't even know what S supports do prior to Cht.11. On my first playthrough, I just assumed Chrom's forced marriage was a story thing.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Oh, actually I was thinking of the game's heavy shipping of Chrom x Sumia, the fact that Maribelle's pretty hard to build support with, and the game's forced marriage in Cht.11. When you're doing beta testing, it's often a good idea to get players who don't know the game inside out, because if something's poorly explained, you're more likely to find out that way. And realistically, the number of people who both want and achieve Chrom x Maribelle on their first playthrough is going to be pretty low.

...And it's entirely possible that the player doesn't even know what S supports do prior to Cht.11. On my first playthrough, I just assumed Chrom's forced marriage was a story thing.

Funny it was my first Chrom pairing. I had already lacked interest in Robin x Chrom due to seeing rampant fans of it all over the internet, so I tried sticking someone else to him... it ended up being Maribelle.

I found Maribelle fairly easy to pair up with Chrom myself. Easier than I expected. Probably because I tend to keep Sully and Sumia away from Chrom and have them both married to someone else.

As a MaMU player, since I was experimenting with the "Double" (Pair Up) mechanic... the first thing I would imagine you would usually do is what the tutorial card introduces, like I did.

Which was pair up the first two units that introduce the mechanic... and considering they have one of the fastest support growths in the game...

The forced marriage happened for me was pretty much the Sumia hug that didn't happen to anyone else.

I was so confused when Mariabelle didn't get anything like that on a subsequent playthrough.

Rufurufu is superior gameplay-wise anyway.

Edited by shadowofchaos