3-P in 5 turns

Some of Ike's or Boyd's crits would probably be unnecessary with transfers because with +2 str & spd they start ORKOing stuff. You'd still need to battle save abuse to get all the ballista crits though so it's not gonna be reliable either way. Still nice to see that it works in the first place.

Credits to you, LD, for actually having a variety of unique methods you've discovered by yourself into making this. As you already know, I'll withdraw into looking it until I achieve this myself.

People should try discovering there own methods.

Here's another way to do it if you find it interesting!

3-P: 5 turns
UGH this is by far the worst chapter I've ever done in my Fire Emblem career, because of the dumbass AI of the laguz. I've done extensive research on this shitty chapter and wasted like 3 days of my time on it (well, a few hours each day). Anyway, I found out that there are multiple possible AIs for the laguz in this chapter, and it is randomly selected after you leave the base. I classify each laguz AI based on the following variables:

Based on my experiences, this isn't only true for laguz AI but also for enemy AI. In particular, if an enemy unit has to make a decision about which of two (or more) "equally good" tiles to move to, the decision is based on some factor which is decided randomly when the unit spawns (usually at the beginning of the chapter).

Here's another way to do it if you find it interesting!

3-P: 5 turns

1:about my video

Ike+Adept,it can be save a lot of time。(I spent 5 days on 3-11,and still on 3-11 now :sob:)。

2:Skrimir's movement on turn 1

northwest is OK too

3:the priest needn't be killed on turn 4

Edited by 56282508