the official [s]kid icarus uprising[/s] xenoblade shrine

solrocknroll

Yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Whatta frickin game it was. 10/10 Masterpiece. If you complained about getting handcramps while playing thats because you're incapable of playing properly. Best 3DS game hands down

"How the eff do the devs expect me to press X to scope with my staff when I'm aiming with the touchscreen? Why on earth didn't they just put it on Wii?" - Zera 2015

okay I'm repurposing this topic so I can state something.

[spoiler=ending]

is it bad that the music for the last portion from Reyn, Riki, and Sharla on along with what's happening and being said makes me like legitimately depressed

it's actually the most beautiful thing I've experienced and I'm actually having trouble not pretty much crying every time

real talk: I am partial to disliking X because it is not Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I know the ending's open ended and blah blah blah, but I would give blood or something to experience that new world with them in a XC2 please takahashi

"How the eff do the devs expect me to press X to scope with my staff when I'm aiming with the touchscreen? Why on earth didn't they just put it on Wii?" - Zera 2015

Your signature is entirely filled with quotes of yourself.

Your signature is entirely filled with quotes of yourself.

Goodness, I forgot those. Hope they filled you with wisdom. KI: U is one of the only games I never finished. It's such a great game, yet so poorly implemented.

okay

So I powered up Xenoblade for the first time in months and now I'm near tears

how do I already have nostalgia for this game

it legitimately isn't healthy

I haven't done every quest, but I think I'll go ahead and do NG+. I'll also finish up the quests on my main file. I'm not going to do another run from scratch right now, but I'm hoping to get a New 3DS and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D someday so I want another wonderful fresh experience while I go through the story for fun now.

Although, my favorite part of the game is doing quests. Colony 9 is like legitimately my real hometown.