Star Wars: The Force Awakens POST viewing thoughts

Sentacotus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They really need to give Kylo Ren more depth.

Throughout the entire movie Kylo Ren was a joke of an antagonist, he needs to be fleshed out because what VII gives us is a really one-note "I'm evil because reasons now watch me throw a tantrum"

I like to think that we're going to learn ALOT more about Kylo/Ben Solo in episode VIII with Luke coming into the mix and all. I attribute the lack of explanation to not wanting to play all your cards at once and saving stuff for the other two movies. But to be honest I hope they explain more about Snoke because he honestly kinda comes outta nowhere. I just hope to god he is not the Emperor revived or a clone.

I like to think that we're going to learn ALOT more about Kylo/Ben Solo in episode VIII with Luke coming into the mix and all. I attribute the lack of explanation to not wanting to play all your cards at once and saving stuff for the other two movies. But to be honest I hope they explain more about Snoke because he honestly kinda comes outta nowhere. I just hope to god he is not the Emperor revived or a clone.

Snoke's origins were explained in some of the pre-release novels, I doubt we're going to get much on him int he movies.

Snoke's origins were explained in some of the pre-release novels, I doubt we're going to get much on him int he movies.

That's cool and all and lord knows at some point I'll probably read them but for the mass majority of people who watch the movies and nothing else it would be nice if they explained where he came from. Even if it was just a scene. You figure the guy responsible for manipulating Kylo Ren and killing all of Luke's padawans and force him into isolation would be a pretty important guy.