Regrets you've had regarding Fates

nyainou

I regret being on this site during the release of the Japanese version. How I've remained unspoiled to the plot itself idk, but it annoys me seeing people trash this game's plot before it's American release. I thought I could avoid the haters by staying away from spoiler marked threads, but they are fricken everywhere. At least let others maintain their hype please.

I also regret not knowing if cipher will be getting an American release.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this would be getting hopes into english VA, from what i heard, most of characters just doesn't fit thier voices.
Still i want to know other voice lol (I've heard maybe 5 persons for now)

Luckily I haven't spoiled anything about Revelations for myself, but Conquest and Birthright are both spoiled for me in terms of deaths and a bit of the story, not completely. I like someone said I think on the last page, regret looking at the forums hoping for some nice information on some of the new classes, the level designs, my castle, etc, then seeing that everyone who played the game early was just trashing the story, and spoiled just about everything. Luckily my hopes haven't lowered because I personally think the story isn't that bad, I couldn't careless about the whole Fire Emblem Amie thing, and I never used the children units anyway.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by VincentASM, December 22, 2015 - misleading spoilers
Hidden by VincentASM, December 22, 2015 - misleading spoilers

letting everyone get my hopes down in regards to the story

at least I'm 100% spoiler free on revelations

Don't press the spoiler button, it's the final boss of the game

LmvSeYy.jpg

Edited by SalShich10N
Posted (edited) · Hidden by VincentASM, December 22, 2015 - misleading spoilers

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, DON'T BE A DICK AND PUT SPOILERS IN A PLACE WHERE THAY ARE NOT NEEDED

I'M TRYING TO AVOID REVELATIONS SPOILERS

Edited by Captain Karnage
Posted · Hidden by VincentASM, December 22, 2015 - misleading spoilers

LmvSeYy.jpg

Im hoping that is fake, because really? Why would you post that?

Im hoping that is fake, because really? Why would you post that?

It's a misleading picture. The final boss is in that picture, but it's probably not who you think it is.

Anyway, I'm removing the image because of complaints.

It's a misleading picture. The final boss is in that picture, but it's probably not who you think it is.

Anyway, I'm removing the image because of complaints.

...Did you reply to the wrong thread?

- Not paying attention during Nintendo Direct and missing out on the Special Edition

- Resigning myself to the fact that Hoshido probably better suites my casual playstyle, even though I prefer the design of Nohr and that it has Lazward, Luna, Odin, and the Garou.

- I plan to dump additional money into this game because my 2 GB memory card won't handle additional paths.

- I'm actually tempted to hunt down a Lucina amiibo, despite having no other amiibo nor amiibo support, because of this game.

- See above, apply to Cloud, in the unlikely circumstance that this game will have Cloud amiibo support even in a simple item kind of way.

- The Male MU character portrait. Just in general. I think he looks stupid.

I regret getting too curious too early on and spoiling pretty much the entire story. I'm hoping by February that I'll have a convenient amnesia episode that causes me to forget the major details of the story.

I also regret underestimating certain characters' personalities. Many of the characters I like now I wasn't so sure about when I first heard about them, and likewise I'm not as fond as some characters I liked in the beginning as I initially was.

Getting myself a little too hyped up.

I already had a JP 3DS, so I don't regret playing Fates in Japanese. That actually turned out to be a good thing.

I'm not sure whether I regret buying Invisible Kingdom/Revelation or not, though.

I regret spoilering myself.

I think I would had enjoyed it more if I stopped prying into the new and exciting findies.

Still didn't stop me from getting special edition.

Edited by Fateborn

Living in Europe. It's most likely gonna come out 2-3 months later over here and they're probably gonna censor a lot of minor, stupid things.

Pretty much this.

Also:

-The fact I spoiled so much. Normally I do spoil myself with new games, but for this I kinda wish I didn't.

The fact that I didn't jump on the Special Edition pre-order the moment it became available.

I'm still praying for a restock.

That.

I've already given up, I just bought the regular versions individually and I plan to buy the art book as a resell on Amazon later or something.

i regret making a fake Corrin smash reveal (the image is long gone now) to have him be announced a couple months later

Oooh....rip in pieces, mate.

I have none.

Pretty much. Im not even sorry i spoiled so much for myself. Im glad i did actually. (otherwise id be hella salty. Now i know what im getting myself into.)