It seems I have a death wish. (self-imposed Wellspring of Truth challenge)

(If this is the wrong place for a game like this, please let me know)

Wellspring of Truth is easily one of my favorite Awakening levels in terms of mechanics. Recently a small group of friends and I said, "What if we all made up MU builds to import into one file and use in Wellspring of Truth?" One of them immediately suggested a trollish supertank and things kinda went from there.

However, there aren't enough of us to make a full team with one avatar per person, and I really don't wanna fight ~15 practically invulnerable Generals, so, if I may, I would like to enlist your help in creating a scary army of elite MUs that will make me cry. Basically, I am going to blitz through a file to the Wellspring, and bring a full team of ONLY imported MUs... and Chrom of course... into the battle. Your job is to create an avatar character of any available promoted or special class and a set of five skills.

Clarification/Important info:

-I DO NOT have any DLC classes or skills besides Dread Fighters and Brides. Sorry, your Limit Breaker Grandmaster will have to wait for some other thread.

-I only need assets, flaws, classes and skills, but feel free to give more info if you want.

-No player-only or functionally useless skills, please! If the enemy can't benefit from it, ie Support bonuses and chest-opening and whatnot, think of something else.

-Your builds can change after submission. If you realize that your Great Knight won't excel with Speed +2, feel free to post a replacement!

-One character per user. Appreciate the enthusiasm though. :P

-Chrom will be present as a stat-capped Great Lord but with no skills equipped. The focus will be on the custom avatars.

-Lastly, feel free to comment on each other's avatars of death. Advice is welcome!

Assuming nothing disastrous happens to my 3ds, I'll document my attempt to beat your army of lethal soldiers via screenshots and/or video stream.

Let me know if I need to clear up any confusion you have.

LIST OF AVATARS SO FAR

Calico (me) 1/14

+spd/-def Assassin with Lethality, Avoid +10, Vantage, Patience, Galeforce

Janzo (not on SF) 2/14

+res/-str General with Resistance +10, Aegis, Pavise, Sol, Renewal

Chloey (TheSilentChloey) 3/14

+def/-lck Sorcerer with Lethality, Galeforce, Ignis, Renewal, Lifetaker

Edited by CalicoWunohthree

So, something like Streetpass, but worse. How 'bout a bunch of Warriors with the following:

+Str/-Def

Fully-forged Brave Axes (+MT/hit)

Axefaire, Counter, Swordbreaker, Hit+20/Anathema (have half with one and half with the other), Miracle/Vengeance (your choice)

You can defeat them if you kite well, but if one catches you on enemy phase, someone's going to die.

Well you could try my nearly finished main Chloey (Lethality, Galeforce, Ignus, Renewal and last but not least Lifetaker) Sorcercer +Def -Lck (once I of course get her to that point) this is by no means a final build and is subject to change :D:

Oh god i just realized this will take actual effort. What have I done. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. Also, I guess I need to clarify that I am only adding one character per person. I'll go update the opening post.

So, something like Streetpass, but worse.

Lookie, a new tagline!

Edit - Well, should probably have thought more about this before posting, cause now that I have I've realized I made a commitment to something I can't keep up with. I just don't have the patience, as fun as this looks. Eh, it's two AM. I'll sleep on it, but this may be the shortest-lived idea I've ever had.

Edited by CalicoWunohthree

My best & most used file is Jay

He is a Grandmaster with -Rec. Sorry, I don't remember his +, it was probably HP or Strength

His skills are Ignis, Lethality, Miracle, Sol, & Counter.

You could use someone like him. ((Attached photo so you can look at him & determine his asset, because I do not know how to check. All I know is that all of my MUs have a weakness of Rec))

post-18391-0-97078400-1450879003_thumb.jpeg

Sure I'll give you a mean character.

Asset-Magic Flaw-Strength

Vantage

Vengeance

Miracle

Counter

Hit Rate +20

Sorcerer

If you let them attack you they should switch to the waste tome which would hurt with this setup, also have fun with Vantage Vengeance.

It's worth nothing that weaponry doesn't matter at all, as the AI brings their own (usually hack-forges). This basically means no braves and no effective weaponry (exceptions being if Taguels or Manakete are in the mix, but that isn't applicable to this challenge).

My contribution:

Wax On Wax Off (+Luk/-Str) — Swordmaster

Rally Spectrum

Rally Speed

Rally Defense

Rally Heart

Miracle