be honest do you like kamui?

ivanhellsing

do you like kamui ?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. what´s your opinion on him?

• I like him (more like boy I love having low standards)
    • no
    • hell no he is the worst lord EVER he should not exist at all
    • I love him he is teh best lord ever
    • I do not care about him
    • I rather wait for the international release to get a more concrete opinion on him

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice unbiased poll you have there.

At this point, I honestly don't know. I don't like the concept of Kamui/Corrin from what little I do know of the character and how other characters treat him, but until I play the game for myself, I can't really say. I predict that in the end I'll probably not end up really liking or disliking him/her all that much, more or less similar to how I feel about Robin from FE:A.

Well, imo, Kamui's really not any worse than most other FE lords, so I'm really more neutral to him/her than anything else... but that wasn't an option (I'm sure I'm just being picky) so I tossed my vote for 'like' instead because I do really like how they handled Nohr!Kamui. Hosh!Kam's fairly generic, imo, and I haven't read IK!Kamui (or many of Kamui's supports), so really it all balances out to about neutral for me. Not really a fan of FE lords in general though.

Kamui also gets a loooot of bonus points for letting me be a lady lord that gets actual consistent focus and stuff, so no matter how Corrin's localized they'll certainly get that benefit in my eyes.

I like him, because MANAKETE SON, because I can literally turn him into Tiki, or at least a reasonable look alike

By the way, someone should give the op a medal for "Most Unbiased Poll of 2015"

I also like how, at least backstory wise, Corrin is literally Dragon Raiden.

Edited by MCProductions

What a nice, unbiased poll you have there.

I like him. Sure, he suffers from too much attention plot-wise, but so do many lords. He's got a pretty fleshed-out personality with both positives and negatives, makes mistakes, learns and grows as a character, and has a cool design (that armor + chainsword FTW).

Edited by Abvora

I like Kamui. But I don't feel like there's any point saying anything else because your poll says that you don't care what anyone says if they disagree with you. There was an official poll so maybe you should look to that?

Edited by Hatsuoki

Huh? I didn't know that the Fates board links directly to the Far from the Forest board.

Anyway, I think that a biased premise like this will put people in a bad mood from the get go, so I'd say that this is probably not a good opportunity for an exchange of opinions on a controversial subject. Not to mention that FftF is not a good place for discussion in general.

Edited by BrightBow

I don't like him but OP's poll is biased so I'm not going to vote.

Kamui is given far too much attention in the story, constantly praised and adored, and excused whenever he does something wrong. In Hoshido he's generic and in Nohr he's a spineless tool bag.

Are you guys really surprised by the nature of this poll. I don't think I've seen a single post from this guy that wasn't either flaming or blatant flamebait.

I plan on naming Corrin "Nowe" on my file after my most hated jrpg protagoniat of all time, so that should tell you my opinion on him/her (and also because both Corrin and Nowe are denser than depleted uranium)

Are you guys really surprised by the nature of this poll. I don't think I've seen a single post from this guy that wasn't either flaming or blatant flamebait.

Not surprised, just usually when you make a poll it shouldn't be biased. But considering of what you just said about most of his posts, then I guess it isn't anything new.

I've only seen some staggered conversations from the Japanese game and the oficial footage in English, so I can't make a well-based opinion.

Although I can say for sure he/she is better than Kris.

Terrible. A character that is supposed to represent the player, yet constantly acts questionably or spinelessly and everyone still loves them for it. There is nothing wrong with a story that focuses on a good character, but this one doesn't, so there is something wrong. If you think Marth, Sigurd, Roy, Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Eirika, Ephraim, Ike, Micaiah, or even Robin are objectively lower quality writing, I don't know what to tell you. It's fine if they are more to your tastes, but don't say it's higher quality, because it isn't.

Edited by Vitezen

I love Corrin

In my opinion, every single lord of every FE ever has always been bland and unlikeable, the only credit I could give them was that they were beast units. So really, Corrin might not be the best character ever but he at least has a bit of personality. And yeah, I CAN insert myself with this character, coz his reactions are probably the most realistic of the entire cast of main characters.

I don't give a sh*t what everyone says, Corrin is a good character in my book.

Fight me.

Nice biased poll by the way.

I've been trying to stay away from story/character details until the PAL release, other than things like character builds, so I don't know too much about Corrin. With that being said, from the little I have seen of Corrin I'm not too interested in the character.