be honest do you like kamui?

ivanhellsing

do you like kamui ?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. what´s your opinion on him?

• I like him (more like boy I love having low standards)
    • no
    • hell no he is the worst lord EVER he should not exist at all
    • I love him he is teh best lord ever
    • I do not care about him
    • I rather wait for the international release to get a more concrete opinion on him

I can't judge his character until I play the game, but as for his design, I don't like it apart from turning into a dragon. He's just not the type of avatar I would play as, so as a player who loves customization, I feel limited in that regard despite the options given to me to change him up.

Female Corrin is sexy, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have already posted here, since I voted in the poll, but whatever my opinion has changed somewhat.

I still like the guy/girl/dragonborne, but only recently did I start to love this character, and that's solely because of how salty a close friend of mine, who doesn't like FE, became after his Smash reveal.

So Corrin, for giving me a crapton of laughs solely by making it into Smash, I dub you my new fourth favorite FE character.

Mixed feelings. I think having Dragon Blood is kinda cool. (Oh please IS, tell us... does Roy have it too? Do you understand where I'm going!!?)

I know where you're going with this. <3 :Ninian:

I sort of like Kamui. He's sort of meh as a Lord though.

Them options, man.

I've always had a soft spot for dragon-anything, so Kamui being a half-dragon Lord is pretty sick, even if the dragon half is kind of...well...not as good as the Yato blade.

Mostly waiting for localization. There can be some pretty big changes to his character from it. At the same time I love the concept of Half Dragons, and love any chance I get to play one. That and because of Smash Bros I think his armor is one of the coolest in Fire Emblem since the Sentinel class and Vanguard Class in Radiant Dawn.