Steam Winter Sale is up!

Zerosabers

I got a 50 dollar steam gift card for christmas and have already bought a bunch of weird ass shit. I have about 25 bucks left on it too. (plus i have a steam controller) Im not sure just what else to get. Kinda thinking Shovel Knight (even my brother was like "hey get that one") but i dunno...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also update: adolf 'tangerine' hitler convinced me to spend my hard-earned money on nobunaga's ambition: sphere of influence. my wallet is not sacred.

that's hardcore

at least you can flaunt your superior tactical abilities if you don't lose horribly at it?

If your PC can handle it, you should pick up the metro redux set. Metro 2033 is in my opinion the better of the two games, but playing the metro games on ranger mode is the funnest first person game.

What's this?

Im actually torn between Trails In The Sky and Shovel Knight. I could get both but then id use up the rest of the muns. (which i like having some of in the steam wallet just in case) Hmmm...

It was Vincent that told me about Trails in the Sky. He is rarely wrong about such things!

or you can convince someone else to buy it for you :P:

Serenes Forest user Integrity had convinced me a while ago that Endless Legend was a great game, and I got it. It's a fantastic game so far.

shoutout steam sale getting me all of the dlc for this game at $20

I also got Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence, which I'm pretty excited to play, but I haven't yet because I've been playing Endless Legend.

i also ended up purchasing sphere of influence for the same reason integrity did >:c

It was Vincent that told me about Trails in the Sky. He is rarely wrong about such things!

or you can convince someone else to buy it for you :P:

Get Trails in the Sky. This is coming from a person who dislikes turn based JRPGS.

I actually got Shovel Knight. But tbh, i could still get Trails In The Sky. So...ill think about it. Shovel Knight is pretty worth it though. Wow that game is fun!

What's this?

Metro 2033 is a Ukrainian-made(?) game where a nuclear exchange has occurred and the people who were in the muscovite metro system survived. It's an action/stealth game. Metro: Last light is the sequel to it and is mostly the same deal but with tighter controls and higher demands from your PC. The redux versions are just that: the same games with a bit more content and fixes.

we'll see what damage is caused but i don't think it'll be more than gifting, i did a good run of stuff for me over the last sale

this was a fucking lie

GTA V, Faster than Light and Skyrim.

man, steam sales do hurt my conscience, but it was still better than waiting so long for another price drop on GTA V and Skyrim, which would cost me much more money (and I need to save as much as I can for FE: Fates).

I ended up buying Dark Souls 2: Schoolars of Whatever and Samurai Warriors 4 Turbo. I hope I am not regretting the Dark Souls purchase, considering the higher system requirements. Still, considering that Dark Souls 2: SoW had the same price as vanilla Dark Souls 2 but apparently contains all the DLC, I ended up choosing this version.

Samurai Warriors 4 seems to be pretty good as far as Koei PC ports go. It's definitely better then the Wii U port of Warriors of Orochi 3 Turbo at least. Lots of enemies are visible over a large distance and the game runs smooth. I had some issues with screen tearing but that stuff went away after I tweaked the graphic settings a little. And I was pleasantly surprised to find that the game is capable of importing images to use as portraits and symbols for the Custom characters. Man, it's been a while since I've seen something like that.

Edited by BrightBow