Rate my parings + Advices (Conquest)

Gaheris Black

Azura should never be in the back giving boosts or in any other class but dancer. She should pretty much always be on her own dancing for people.

Hana/Kagerou would be a better pair for Takumi since they help out Takumi more than Oboro.

Baki only gives +2 Def at S support as a Falcon Warrior(Which is what Baki should be). Silas gives +3 at S support when he is a Cav/Paladin as well as +4 Str. Not to mention that Hinoka can reclass to Cav easily since she keeps her lance rank and pick up Open Assault which is a free +3 damage since she flies.We can get similar boosts without needing to reclass Hinoka by foddering off Hinata to her. S support Shura Hinata gives +6 Str and +6 Def. Anything Baki gives Hinoka gives other can give and then some.

Azura should never be in the back giving boosts or in any other class but dancer. She should pretty much always be on her own dancing for people.

Hana/Kagerou would be a better pair for Takumi since they help out Takumi more than Oboro.

Baki only gives +2 Def at S support as a Falcon Warrior(Which is what Baki should be). Silas gives +3 at S support when he is a Cav/Paladin as well as +4 Str. Not to mention that Hinoka can reclass to Cav easily since she keeps her lance rank and pick up Open Assault which is a free +3 damage since she flies.We can get similar boosts without needing to reclass Hinoka by foddering off Hinata to her. S support Shura Hinata gives +6 Str and +6 Def. Anything Baki gives Hinoka gives other can give and then some.

Shura!Hinata boosts seem amazing for Hinoka. Is it worth giving her all the Spirit Dusts you get so she can use the Magic Nagikatana? She looses avoid, so she will need to take some hits, but with that +6 def and maybe the Ch7 Robe she can be quite tanky. She should probably stay clear of any axe users tho, but even then you have the reverse Nagikatana.

Dumping all the Spirit Dusts and the Chapter 7 Seraph Robe into Hinoka is already the most optimal use of them lol. With her base, Falco promo bonus, spirit dusts, and forged Shock Stick(13 MT) she orko's most things and she gets pretty bulky in the process. She also likes the chapter 12 Draco Shield as well.

Dumping all the Spirit Dusts and the Chapter 7 Seraph Robe into Hinoka is already the most optimal use of them lol. With her base, Falco promo bonus, spirit dusts, and forged Shock Stick(13 MT) she orko's most things and she gets pretty bulky in the process. She also likes the chapter 12 Draco Shield as well.

Nice. I'm guessing you can do the same thing with Wyvern Lord Camilla and a forged Bolt Axe?

I didn't realize Camilla gets Mag -6 from going to Wyvern Lord, leaving her at base 5 Mag, with only a 25% growth. 16mt is still pretty good, but maybe it's not worth the cost. I just wish there was some way to give her 1-2 range, unless she doesn't need it.

Edited by R O Y B O Y S

I've actually started throwing spirit dusts at Saizou since he has an actual magic growth (because lolSaizouGrowths) and his bulk is higher so he puts in work even before forging. Works just as well.

Does he really need it? Off the top of my head the things that avoid orko via conventional Steel/Silver Forges are Dark Knights, Wyvern Lords, Great Knights, and Generals. The latter two are taken care of by the Armor Shuriken. And he already has natural 1-2 range. Probably right though that he is the next best dump for the dust except maybe Baki or a Basara Oboro.

Is it weird for me to leave characters as their regular classes such as a mercenary only becoming a sword master or assassin. I'll reclass them to others classes for skills but I'll put them back to their regular after I'm done. Feels natural to me idk. Also I wanted Lazward and Azura because I did Inigo and Lucina. Makes the pairing for me happy.Dancer and singer. With that choice I got unexpected bonuses with Soleil having high skill, a little higher strength, and speed. Def is fine I guess lol. Ike has to be my favorite character so I'm also gonna use him in fates. Have all amiibos

Edited by Alvic

Does he really need it? Off the top of my head the things that avoid orko via conventional Steel/Silver Forges are Dark Knights, Wyvern Lords, Great Knights, and Generals. The latter two are taken care of by the Armor Shuriken. And he already has natural 1-2 range. Probably right though that he is the next best dump for the dust except maybe Baki or a Basara Oboro.

Yeah he prob doesn't need it but it's just funny to me when Saizou is better at magic as a Ninja than the Mages are as Mages. Funny you mentioned Basara Oboro. TIL she has a personal growth of 20% lol wtf.

Is it weird for me to leave characters as their regular classes such as a mercenary only becoming a sword master or assassin. I'll reclass them to others classes for skills but I'll put them back to their regular after I'm done. Feels natural to me idk. Also I wanted Lazward and Azura because I did Inigo and Lucina. Makes the pairing for me happy.Dancer and singer. With that choice I got unexpected bonuses with Soleil having high skill, a little higher strength, and speed. Def is fine I guess lol. Ike has to be my favorite character so I'm also gonna use him in fates. Have all amiibos

Not weird at all. Most characters were made with their base class in mind anyway so keeping them there is actually a rather smart decision.

Not weird at all. Most characters were made with their base class in mind anyway so keeping them there is actually a rather smart decision.

Small_portrait_asama_fe14.png

Also I don't see the efficiency of having Oboro actually bother with magic since her growth is low and she starts with E. I'd rather just swap in for breaking sky and get out.

...Sorry about that +5DEF, I was surprised myself but I was mistaken :/ my bad.

Well, you all really convinced me... so I changed my pairings ^^:

Ryouma+Mozume
Takumi+Azura
Jacob+Felicia
Silas+Hinoka
Kaze+Hana
Saizou+Kagerou
Tsubaki+Oboro
Asama+Rinkah
Hinata+Sakura
Tsukuyomi+Orochi
Nishiki+Setsuna

BTW, any thoughts about what I should do of Hana? Is her ending up with Kaze the best choice for her? I'm also hesitant about what to do with Setsuna, Rinkah, Asama and Hinata...

Thank you for your advices! ^^

Small_portrait_asama_fe14.png

Also I don't see the efficiency of having Oboro actually bother with magic since her growth is low and she starts with E. I'd rather just swap in for breaking sky and get out.

it would mostly just be giving Oboro the Basara's base mag so she could use the shock stick more effectively. You don't need a whole lot of mag for it work really well.

BTW, any thoughts about what I should do of Hana? Is her ending up with Kaze the best choice for her? I'm also hesitant about what to do with Setsuna, Rinkah, Asama and Hinata...

Thank you for your advices! ^^

Hana doesn't really help Kaze out at all. Kaze needs str and bulk more than anything else, so Rinka is perfect for him. Hana you should give to Takumi since she can afford to pair up with him and patch up his speed and can pass Astra down to his kid. Azura should go with Hinata since she gives Hisame some really good growths and Hinata gives Shigure Astra. Asama gets Sakura I guess. Setsuna is fine with Nishiki. He is screwed over by most people in Hoshido not giving Str or having low str growth for Kinu. Setsuna gives 2 Str in pair up and gives Kinu Victory so that is about as good as it can get for him in an optimal get all pairs setting.

Asama+Sakura doesn't seem great (two healer together, ugh) but I guess I don't have a choice...

Rinkah isn't a great character (personality-wise and growths-wise), so I don't want Kaze ending up with her. So I think that I'll swap Hana and Mozume; both Shinonome and Midoriko benefit from this (Midoriko gets Aptitude, and Shinonome gets two out of these three skills: Astra/Flowing Strike/Vantage).

Shinonome also seems to have good growths:

Basara: 62 60 13 55 55 48 38 38

Sentinelle (I think this is the new name for Holy Lancer): 57 65 3 60 60 38 43 33

I think I'll keep Takumi with Azura, Kisaragi gets awesome growths and can potentially inherit Pegasus Warrior skills or Voice of peace/Foreign princess, which are not that great but still...

Hinata+Rinkah seems good, but because of Hinata's *extremely* low growths in skill and speed, Hisame ends up being a meh units (though he does have potential); Rinkah pushes up Hisame in everything but HP, and she can pass pretty useful skills, such as Ogre strike.

Hinata gets nothing from Rinka outside of her great pair up bonuses which is great on almost everyone. Rinka will have the samurai line which is mainly useful for weapon master skills and class option and that's it. What Hinata wants is a speed pair up that gives STR, so Kagerou and Hana come to mind. He'll never be outright slow but there's a chance he'll be out of doubling range.

Outside of Azura being a dancer and thus prefers to walk alone, or that the bowman class and the pegasus class share the Golden Kite Warrior, I suppose Azura/Takumi could work. Never done it myself