Did anyone go see The Force Awakens?

solrocknroll

They should have just had the desert planet be tattooine (sp?). There really wasn't anything I noticed that added character to it to distinguish it from tattooine. I guess they didn't have tusken raiders.

They even had goddamn Jawas.Jakku my ass.

I thought that all the stormtroopers were Jango Fett clones...

Don't know the state of it canonicity (or current canonicity after the change of ownership), but supplemental material has that during the first years of the Empire it had to stamp out a few rebellions. The Kaminoans were among these. It failed of course, but it made the Empire a bit wary on using clones. So after that they started to mix it up with non-clones in their ranks.

I thought that all the stormtroopers were Jango Fett clones...

If you've seen Force Awakens, I'll remind you of something, if not, you can probably wait:

Within the movie, there's some discussion among the bad guys at one point (apropos Fin's betrayal) of how he was indoctrinated at a young age. The brief discussion makes it clear that there are still clone troopers available to the empire, but they make it clear that they have other sources for their troops as well.