the black knight fight is fickasjoifding dumb

Ansem

It's actually pretty great. The one problem is that it's pretty dumb.

You don't really need Nasir anyway. Just give Ike wrath and resolve instead. Ya I know you can't fight BK with it, but you don't need to.

Edited by Sane Young Dog Man

Ike with maxed strength can kill him in five turns, if he always hits.

Just give him nihil (I believe BK even moves, when you attack him from 2 range) and just make sure that Mist can kill the reinforcement bishop with physics.

I thought this combo wasn't possible against the Black Knight because you get Resolve during that chapter.

yup

BTW I never ever give aether to Ike, because you should give him wrath + resolve for the final chapter, because it can ORKO the final boss.

Wrath + nihil is a good combination against BK.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

I thought this combo wasn't possible against the Black Knight because you get Resolve during that chapter.

GDI it shows I haven't played FE9 in like 5 years. Need to play it again ._.

Whoops, I coulda swore its possible though... Sorry for the bad advice then.

The worst part is that is capped Ike can't even double the fucker. Like, he's a giant trash can. Giant trashcans don't have 20+ fucking Spd, let alone 27. His cap is 35 for gawd's sake, that's, like, literally higher than the rest of his caps.

FE9 is the best FE with, in the BK and Ashnard fights, the two single dumbest bits of game design in the entire series. It's remarkable!

this is pretty true

tbh, even the FE9 being the best FE part

I know I say I love Awakening but I tend to flip-flop considering how fun PoR is

yeah, changing it

FE9's earlygame feels like a drag to me, but it definitely gets a lot more fun after that. Really wanting to just, get it over with. But, liek, earlygame is sooo sluggish. ;U;

FE10's earlygame was way more unbearable IMO. Or maybe I suck.