Crappy Christmas thread!

So what's up SF. Integrity has his Christmas thread and negativity I banned there, so I thought to myself "man, we should give the people who are having an awful Christmas a place to talk about it.

Are you having an awful Christmas?

Are you spending the holidays alone?

Did your boyfriend break up with you last night?

Can your extended family not shut up about how much of a failure you are?

Do you have to sleep in the shed 'because the house was full'?

Then this thread is the place for you.

To be fair christmas didn't exist for me this year.

We gave our presents each other last week.

All of my relatives were out somewhere else, so I spent christmas day in the hospital for some hours with my dad.

The lunch was made by Mc Donalds... and that's all I can tell.

It was the warmest christmas day in history.

It was just like an ordinary day.

Only watching christmas movies gave me a little bit christmas mood.

Just depressing...

And I go further: I'm glad when the celebration days are over daily routine will come back.

To be fair christmas didn't exist for me this year.

We gave our presents each other last week.

All of my relatives were out somewhere else, so I spent christmas day in the hospital for some hours with my dad.

The lunch was made by Mc Donalds... and that's all I can tell.

It was the warmest christmas day in history.

It was just like an ordinary day.

Only watching christmas movies gave me a little bit christmas mood.

Just depressing...

And I go further: I'm glad when the celebration days are over daily routine will come back.

Have a hug from someone in Hawaii.

My only complaint is that I procrastinated too long and now I don't know what I can cook for grandma for dinner!

Why don't we all just spend time with our families and friends on a regular basis and treat others with kindness and respect all year round instead of waiting for 1 day to celebrate a pagan holiday that is actually Isaac Newton's birthday and we should be celebrating him instead.

Have a hug from someone in Hawaii.

My only complaint is that I procrastinated too long and now I don't know what I can cook for grandma for dinner!

A thanks and Merry Christmas back to Hawaii!

Opening presents under palms would sound delicious for me tbh.

The good thing: Christmas can only get better!

Why don't we all just spend time with our families and friends on a regular basis and treat others with kindness and respect all year round instead of waiting for 1 day to celebrate a pagan holiday that is actually Isaac Newton's birthday and we should be celebrating him instead.

I'll gladly celebrate Isaac Newton.

F=MA for everyone!

The good thing: Christmas can only get better!

To be honest there's still a long to go before you hit the worst Christmas ever. But unpleasant, nonetheless.

I expected more from this thread. Maybe I'm getting too old but I always thought there's a bunch of people on sf with crappy lives.

I had this really awful family event thing.

That sucks, but did you ever stop and think about how fucking awesome you are? Like, holy shit, you are an impressive specimen of a human being. I wish you well in all your endeavors because I am sure they are grand considering they're yours.

Esme you're the sole reason I haven't degenerated into a shitposter/thread spammer here on fftf <3

Woah, I didn't realize I had that kind of influence. Just don't be a lazy bum like me whatever you do

Brush your teeth, do your homework, listen to your parents, etc aaaaaaa

On christmas day I flew back from florida and I had to listen to a screaming baby for two hours

After flying back we went to go eat chinese food for dinner and our favorite chinese place closed

Then steam had its issues so that prevented me from playing the games i had recently bought

Steam was restored and i got to play endless legend, but my speakers and my mouse's scroll wheel all broke at the same time

I expected more from this thread. Maybe I'm getting too old but I always thought there's a bunch of people on sf with crappy lives.

generally people don't go on the internet to bitch about their shitty lives even if they are shitty

because they'd be out doing things to make it less shitty