... so... what's your most anticipated games of 2016?

Disinnocence

Fire Emblem Fates

Bravely Second

Project X Zone 2: Brave New World

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness

Trails of Cold Steel II

Atelier E&L Plus

Atelier Sophie (I THINK that might come out in 2016)

Summon Night 6 (On the off chance that it actually does get released overseas)

Edited by Levant Colthearts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Consoles are in no particular order, but the games are listed from top to bottom in terms of how excited I am for it.

PS4 (Which I don't yet have...)

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
  2. Persona 5
  3. The Last Guardian
Wii U

1. Genei Ibun Roku ♯FE
  2. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
3DS

1. Dai Gyakuten Saiban [international] (...I wish.)
  2. Fire Emblem: Fates
  3. Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
  4. Hyrule Warriors Legends
  5. Ace Attorney 6
  6. Project X Zone 2

Of Course I'm also excited for the Corrin Smash DLC.

(Honestly seeing gameplay and trailers for Dai Gyakuten Saiban makes me think that AA6 won't even be remotely as polished or impressive and I hate how Capcom won't localize that.)

Let's see... FE:Fates in English, #FE (depending on if it keeps JP voices or not), Persona 5, Zero Escape 3, Trails of Cold Steel II, Bravely Second, Sora no Kiseki: The 3rd Evolution, Ace Attorney 6, and Ys III.

And Corpse Party (PC), assuming it comes out this year. Kadokawa's Root Letter looks interesting, too.

Literally all weeb games, because I'm a filthy weeaboo.

Let's see... FE:Fates in English, #FE (depending on if it keeps JP voices or not), Persona 5, Zero Escape 3, Trails of Cold Steel II, Bravely Second, Sora no Kiseki: The 3rd Evolution, Ace Attorney 6, and Ys III.

And Corpse Party (PC), assuming it comes out this year. Kadokawa's Root Letter looks interesting, too.

Literally all weeb games, because I'm a filthy weeaboo.

cold steel 2 in 2016! now i really am motivated to finish fc, sc and tocs 1

Persona 5, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, Kingdom Hearts 3 (let's all keep our fingers crossed), FE: Fates, Mass Effect Andromeda, Quantum Break, Scalebound, Nier: Automata, and Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness.

...what a positively dreadful year for my wallet.

Hmm... at this point, it's mostly Fire Emblem: Fates, Dragon Quest VII and Dragon Quest VIII I'm looking forward to~

Seems like this is going to be a busy year for me as far as the 3DS is concerned!

(Also, seriously, EO5, it would be nice from you to appear already !)

Also, this^

Fates is the big one, and AA6 and Zelda Wii U if they get English releases this year. I'm also looking forward to Bravely Second, and maaaaybe #FE.

The ones I'm looking forward to (and so far the only ones I'll probably be getting) are:

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon: I liked Gates to infinity but the story was a bit lacking (although the characters were still great) hope it's more like Explorers.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: I've been wait 8 years (almost 9 years) for this: A new mainline Digimon game is getting localized, I am unbelievably hyped for this one, I've heard great things about it too, it's a damn shame we missed out on games like Lost Evolution and Re: Digitize Decode, but it seems that this is a turning point and will secure the future of this series in the west.

Mostly SMT4 Final, Star Fox Zero, Persona 5, Ace Attorney 6, The Last Guardinnd and Mario and Luigi Paper Jam.

Other games I got excited about, but got subseuently dissapointed in, were #FE for otaku pandering (he says after stating he's exctied for P5), Fates for being in two seperate versions, Horizon: Zero Dawn after finding out it played like TES and general Final Fantasy stuff because I realised they still had to be made by Square.

I'm so hyped for Street Fighter V that it's insane. Just a month and a half left to go!

Dang that's soon, I didn't even think about it... I gotta go buy a PS4, lol.

I just hope that the post launch characters won't be too hard to unlock without paying. I need Guile and Balrog nao ;_;

Edited by Gemma

Fire Emblem Fates, Mass Effect 4, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, the possible Final Fantasy 7 remake since it is being done in parts. Most of all though is The possibility of Cyberpunk 2077. I really like the cyberpunk genre, and to see its namesake tabletop game finally get a video game adaptation made, by people who absolutely loved the original to begin with, is awesome.

FRAGMENTS OF THE FORGOTTEN PAST FRAGMENTS OF THE FORGOTTEN PAST FRAGMENTS OF THE FORGOTTEN PAST [insert 100+ repeats here]

Endless hype for that aside, Zelda U, Paper Jam, Nothing much

But OMG DQVII IS COMING OVERSEAS WITH A NEW TRANSLATION ASDFJKL;