... so... what's your most anticipated games of 2016?

Disinnocence

Genei Ibun Roku #FE, Persona 5, and Fire Emblem Fates are games I'll definitely be buying next year, even if it means I'll have to import Persona 5. If I do end up getting a PS4 next year, then Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Uncharted 4, and Horizon Zero Dawn are the games I'd want for that console. The only game I'm on the fence about is Star Fox Zero

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire Emblem Fates, Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma and Ace Attorney 6. I'm also looking forward to Persona 5 and Genei Ibun Roku #FE's English release although I can't play them, but I'll check out some playthroughs.

I'm also hoping that Shin Megami Tensei IV Final somehow comes available in Europe next year... I'm playing SMTIV now and it's pretty great, so another game in a same setting sounds awesome.

Fire Emblem Fates, Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma and Ace Attorney 6. I'm also looking forward to Persona 5 and Genei Ibun Roku #FE's English release although I can't play them, but I'll check out some playthroughs.

I'm also hoping that Shin Megami Tensei IV Final somehow comes available in Europe next year... I'm playing SMTIV now and it's pretty great, so another game in a same setting sounds awesome.

This as well! :)

Nice to see some appreciation for #FE, I probably won't be able to play all these games but as for me in no special order...

Fire Emblem Fates

#FE

Dark Souls 3

Persona 5

For the most anticipated, I think that's it.

There are also games like : Zelda Wii U, Tales of Berseria, XCOM 2, Bravely Second... but I'm not as excited for them as for the previously mentioned ones.

Edited by Avk

FE Fates

DQ7 3DS (FREAKING FINALLY!) And DQ8 3DS too

Bravely Second

EOU2

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

IF AA6 comes here this year, that too.
And DUngeon Travelers 2 - 2, even if it's probably for 2017 over here...

Edit : Wait, Trails of Cold Steel too, obviously.

Edit 2 : And the next DanganRoppa games, if it's out in 2016.

Stranger of Sword City looks pretty interresting.
Not sure about Legend of Legacy.

Edited by Tamanoir

I don't tend to prehype over games much, so pretty much Fates. Usually really good stuff I'll buy if it looks cool once its out, or grabs me by surprise (Undertale omfg).

Dark Souls III, just Dark Souls III. I just know that it will worth the wait, and will probably be one of the best game of 2016
Which is kind of dumb, considering that I don't even own a PS4. But nobody's perfect !

DQ7 and DQ8 on 3DS (About freaking time Enix !)

SMT IV Final.

Hyrule Warriors Legend.

EO2U
(Also, seriously, EO5, it would be nice from you to appear already !)

I'm not going to lie, I'm sure (but imo) that Dark Souls III will be better than all of those, except maybe, just maybe the DQ's.

Tie between Zelda Wii U and Persona 5 for me. I'm also looking forward to Fates, SMT IV Final and if they come out in 2016, The Last Guardian and Mass Effect Andromeda.

Edited by Locust

It's pretty much just Fire Emblem Fates and the remaining DLC for Super Smash Bros. Maybe Pokemon RBY for 3DS VC.

Don't know much of anything else that is to come in 2016 that I'd have interest in.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Dark Souls III, just Dark Souls III. I just know that it will worth the wait, and will probably be one of the best game of 2016

Which is kind of dumb, considering that I don't even own a PS4. But nobody's perfect !

DQ7 and DQ8 on 3DS (About freaking time Enix !)

SMT IV Final.

Hyrule Warriors Legend.

EO2U

(Also, seriously, EO5, it would be nice from you to appear already !)

I'm not going to lie, I'm sure (but imo) that Dark Souls III will be better than all of those, except maybe, just maybe the DQ's.

EO5 isn't before 2017 over here at best.

Honnestly, I'd really love for no remake (or even sequel) to be my favourite next year..

This year, 2 games totally surprised me, and were some of my best experience for quite some time, for different reasons (Lost Dimension, for the gimmick alone (plus a pretty fun gameplay as well.) and Dungeon Travelers 2, because it was a giant birthday cake (simple, but full of content. ANy game that is still fun and surprising after 150+ hours is a good game.). Even Oreshika was

So, even if DQVII3DS is gonna be amazing (because it fixes an already superb game.), I want to have that kind of revelation again that reminds me why I like Video Games so much.

Fire Emblem Fates

Corrin and Bayonetta for Smash

Pokemon Z(?) please announce this if it's happening GF

Ace Attorney 6

Twilight Princess HD

Final Fantasy XV

Street Fighter V

Pokemon R/B/Y

Persona 5

Pokken Tournament

Genei Ibunroku #FE

and that's about it. There's many games in series I like that have had announcements. I know there's Zelda Wii U, but I don't care about open world and would rather have something like Wind Waker. like wind waker 2. I'd put KHIII and FFVIIR, but I think it's safe to say that I'll be waiting for 2017 for those two.

Hopefully something Kirby happens next year. A traditional Kirby and also a hd remake of the original xenoblade because x does not compare are the only things the Wii U is missing.

Edited by Freyjadour