Days Until Fates Counter & Fates Friending Thread

CaitlynMellark

FC: 0275 - 9310 - 4052

Feel free to add me. You can quote or pm me to let me know. I'll add everyone in the first post in the meantime :3

EDIT: added everyone on the list, I'll send out pms later if I remember to do dat

Edited by Crystallking

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I barely post on here but I should try to once Fates comes to the States.

FC: 1160-9748-6431

Quote me so I can add you. Don't be surprised by my Mii.

I added you because I wanted to be surprised by your mii

Im not ignoring your PMs, folks. Im just not gonna add everyone until i get the game and know who i will be playing with.

Same for me; I'm not ignoring PMs, I just haven't had a chance to add the 15+ PMs worth of freind requests yet. I'll have free time tonight to add many ppl. If you've PM'd me, consider yourself added by this evening

[spoiler=People who have PM'd me, that I'll add Tonight {and eclipse}]wumples

Zerosabers

Kanethedragon

Fateborn

Eriotto

Water Mage

Azz

Giga Man

Lopey

Captain Karnage

Replica Model

Meiyu

Ladybug

kisooni

mbgx16

Cquel

Maxlight

annie4664

CaitlynMellark

CaitlynMellark (2)

eclipse

My FC is 4871-6107-8523.

Quote me if you added me and I'll do the same!

I guess I will add my information as well.

FC: 4468-2233-8944

Just quote me or send me a private message to let me know if you added me and I will add you too!

Hey! I'm Annie, FC: 2595-3541-4408. I'll PM those who I add; if you add me, send me a PM so I know!

Here's my friend code : 5386-8495-7858 (Julz)

If you decide to add me could you please PM me with your DS friend name as well, thanks!! :3

(Also I'm in the PAL region so it'll take a bit longer for me to get Fates. :< ).

Hi! I am so pumped for this game!! Okay, my FC: 3282-4130-5793. I'll add anyone on the master list I saw today. Have a good one everybody! :)

My friend code: 0345-0492-4065

Feel free to add me, just make sure you pm me so I know.

Finally have some time to post
Friend code:0103-9868-2571
Let me know if you added me

if you've posted after my last post I've added you

if not PM me

I'm very excited now, my start button is broken but i'm hoping I can add you once i get my 3ds back from repairs!

Here's my FC: 0662-3136-9623

Send me a PM if you're adding me, but I won't be able to add you back for about a week until i get it back

• 3 weeks later...

anyone who plays the Japanese one please visit my castle, the address is on my signature, thank you! I'm also looking for a castle who has Ogre Strike and Extravagance on their MU, please let me know if you have it! :)

Same for me; I'm not ignoring PMs, I just haven't had a chance to add the 15+ PMs worth of freind requests yet. I'll have free time tonight to add many ppl. If you've PM'd me, consider yourself added by this evening

[spoiler=People who have PM'd me, that I'll add Tonight {and eclipse}]wumples

Zerosabers

Kanethedragon

Fateborn

Eriotto

Water Mage

Azz

Giga Man

Lopey

Captain Karnage

Replica Model

Meiyu

Ladybug

kisooni

mbgx16

Cquel

Maxlight

annie4664

CaitlynMellark

CaitlynMellark (2)

eclipse

I still don't have you on any of my 3DS's, just saying since I am now checking it

Also, I will be adding any person who posted after the last person on the list

I have been busy trying to work on my art for the SerenesForest Scribbles contest

I still am working on it, but a little less now

Hi! I am so pumped for this game!! Okay, my FC: 3282-4130-5793. I'll add anyone on the master list I saw today. Have a good one everybody! :)

pm me if you add me my fc is: 1693 4620 1054

Here is my Friend Code:

2363-6695-4756 Javier

If anyone added me, please let me know.

I'm very excited now, my start button is broken but i'm hoping I can add you once i get my 3ds back from repairs!

Here's my FC: 0662-3136-9623

Send me a PM if you're adding me, but I won't be able to add you back for about a week until i get it back

Hope I'm not too late but here's mine.

N3D-2080-0140-0912

O3DS-0705-2249-6312

Also let me know if anyone adds me.

I have added all of you (and then some, but they followed the rules & added me, making my life easier :3 )

anyone who plays the Japanese one please visit my castle, the address is on my signature, thank you! I'm also looking for a castle who has Ogre Strike and Extravagance on their MU, please let me know if you have it! :)

I'd like it if you posted your FC, since that is what this thread is about :3

I have added all of you (and then some, but they followed the rules & added me, making my life easier :3 )

I'd like it if you posted your FC, since that is what this thread is about :3

well, sure my FC is: 0619-5313-1979 , I've added your Awakening 3DS FC as well :D

Also please let me know if anyone adds me. ;)

well, sure my FC is: 0619-5313-1979 , I've added your Awakening 3DS FC as well :D

Also please let me know if anyone adds me. ;)

I have added you on both 3DS's, so if you could add me on my Regular aswell, that'd be great

My Regular 3DS will probably be my most used for Fates, so it'd be easier to be on there aswell

(Awakening 3DS would be more of a side, if my Regular gets some kind of damage or the sort, & the Awakening 3DS probably won't have my DLC on it anyway, so it won't really be main)

I have added you on both 3DS's, so if you could add me on my Regular aswell, that'd be great

My Regular 3DS will probably be my most used for Fates, so it'd be easier to be on there aswell

(Awakening 3DS would be more of a side, if my Regular gets some kind of damage or the sort, & the Awakening 3DS probably won't have my DLC on it anyway, so it won't really be main)

Allright, done! :3:

Hey all! I'm already playing fates and have all three routes, anyone who needs or advice or wants to add me to play with in the future (or now).

Here is my friend code! If you've added me, PM or quote please.

4485-2089-3499

A bit late to the party but hey, I'd love getting friends who are as hyped as I am! :D (aren't that many here who even know the series to begin with uguuu)

Anyway here's my friend code to anyone interested in having a Canadian friend:

1977-0476-4661

I'll also be adding as many people as I can from the thread, I've got a lot of time on my hands ;D

PM or quote me if you add me so I make sure to add you back ^^

Edited by Mekalygie