FE8 MNC2 Event Problem

Matonmx01

Okay... this time be more specific.... XD
I was working on FE8 because I thought it was similar to FE7, everything OK, I programmed all the clases along with the map sprites on a FE8 rom, I used some patches and I was preparing all the custom animations, everything ok, but I wanted to test the events and then I couldn't... When I replace the prologue events the game crashes at the beggining of chapter 1, I solved this using MNC2 instead of MNCH in order to choose the following chapter and it worked correctly, but when I try to go to chapter 1 from chapter 2, the game crashes again at the beggining of the chapter (once the game shows the name of the chapter), I tried to solve the problem by turning off the World Map Cutscenes, replacing the events of chapter 2, etc but nothing worked. I saw that some users had the same problem, but I couldn't find any solution, somebody knows what do I have to do?

As far as I know you have to use MNCH for chapters that have world map stuff before them (like chapter 2 or well... Almost any other chapter). I'm still looking for some sort of workaround for this that will skip the world map because I don't need it.

I think you might be able to use the Tower/Ruin maps for MNC2, I assume you can because they don't have world map events between them but I haven't tried it so I don't know.

Here's a link that explains how to enable saving/disable the retreat command for the tower/ruins if you want to give that a shot. Though it'll only help so much, since that's only 18 chapters worth of maps.