Is Luna/Selena a good mom?

Gaheris Black

Hey guys, I was just asking myself: is Luna a good mom? who should she be with? that 25% skill doesn't help although her class set is fairly good... I was planning to marry her to Marx (for him to go Hero-->Sol) but Charlotte also offers this possibility, plus better growths for Siegbert and the speed bonus for Marx.

Hey guys, I was just asking myself: is Luna a good mom? who should she be with? that 25% skill doesn't help although her class set is fairly good... I was planning to marry her to Marx (for him to go Hero-->Sol) but Charlotte also offers this possibility, plus better growths for Siegbert and the speed bonus for Marx.

If you want marry him to luna ONLY for hero. then it's better for him to buddy Inigo Lazward and marry Charlotte for better Sieg and good pair up bonuses for Xander, it's up to you.

Edit: Forgot that Fighter have acces to hero as well xD Well as i said, it's up to you, Charlotte is better if we're talking about optymalization, however if you like Selena x Xander, then go ahead, it's not like every child must have broken modifers

Edited by Eriotto

That's what I thought too, Charlotte really is better for Marx... But then why go for buddy Lazwald? I could get Hero from Charlotte.

EDIT: the other reason for Luna!Marx is that I don't like Charlotte very much, and I waaay prefer Luna. It's a shame that her growths are screwed...

Edited by Gaheris Black

That's what I thought too, Charlotte really is better for Marx... But then why go for buddy Lazwald? I could get Hero from Charlotte.

Yeah, i eddited this, sorry, Also Luna gives Xander bow knight, kunaibreaker if you need one, that's secound thing as well, as i said, it's up to you.

However AGAIN, when you buddy Laz and marry Charlotte you have acces to zerk tree and bow knight tree if you want them.

Or if you don't care about bow knight then go straight for Charlotte, may i know what you want marry with Flannel then?

Yeah, i eddited this, sorry, Also Luna gives Xander bow knight, kunaibreaker if you need one, that's secound thing as well, as i said, it's up to you.

However AGAIN, when you buddy Laz and marry Charlotte you have acces to zerk tree and bow knight tree if you want them.

Or if you don't care about bow knight then go straight for Charlotte, may i know what you want marry with Flannel then?

Berserker and Bow Knight doesn't interest Marx this much, he mainly wants Hero (that bigass sword designed to hurt is perfect for a Sol tank).

The second issue as you said is Flannel's wife (I planned to give Flannel to Chalotte at first...). Luna!Velour seems to be a real waste (33% skill as a Managarmr, ugh). Maybe I should just go for a Luna!Marx and Charlotte!Flannel for optimal children, while going for Marx!Lazwald for optimal 1st gen only run.

Thanks for your thoughts though! ^^

Berserker and Bow Knight doesn't interest Marx this much, he mainly wants Hero (that bigass sword designed to hurt is perfect for a Sol tank).

The second issue as you said is Flannel's wife (I planned to give Flannel to Chalotte at first...). Luna!Velour seems to be a real waste (33% skill as a Managarmr, ugh). Maybe I should just go for a Luna!Marx and Charlotte!Flannel for optimal children, while going for Marx!Lazwald for optimal 1st gen only run.

Thanks for your thoughts though! ^^

Np, i think you shouldn't worry this much about growths and things, childs will be usefull eventually anyway.

I doubt you won't buy exp dlc or won't do IK.

Anyway if you want to do PVP you need to grind ~

Yeah, I know that DLC is needed for grinding, and I will eventually play IK, but I prefer not to play with DLCs whan I'm playing, unless I want to buid a PVP team :).

BTW is Leon!Odin a good pairing in your opinion? Odin gives Swordmaster (which Leon only needs for Flowing strike, Vantage and Astra as he lacks of offensive skills), and I could'nt find an acceptable wife for Leon aside the Avatar and Nyx (but she's not what Leon really needs).

Yeah, I know that DLC is needed for grinding, and I will eventually play IK, but I prefer not to play with DLCs whan I'm playing, unless I want to buid a PVP team :).

BTW is Leon!Odin a good pairing in your opinion? Odin gives Swordmaster (which Leon only needs for Flowing strike, Vantage and Astra as he lacks of offensive skills), and I could'nt find an acceptable wife for Leon aside the Avatar and Nyx (but she's not what Leon really needs).

Leon!odin?

You can buddy them up if you want. it's really your choice.

if you meant pair as marriage, then they can't xD

Get on that if you want someone clearly for leo, then pick someone who can give him speed, if for foleo, then give him someone with good magic modifier, that's all.

About skills, use them how you feel you want, if you think flowing strinke vantage and astra will be good for him, then go ahead and buddy'em, they'll get support fast enough.

Edited by Eriotto

EDIT: the other reason for Luna!Marx is that I don't like Charlotte very much, and I waaay prefer Luna. It's a shame that her growths are screwed...

Charolette is better for Marx. +3 to Str and 2 to Speed. Just don't have Siegbert use a Brave weapon as Charolette already takes 1 of Siegbert's defensive caps away as it is -2 upon this pairing along with the weapon confiscating 4 defenses. Upon Luna's he gets more Speed and higher cap in it as well as defense. Plus Siegbert gets red hair which is a tradition among FE4. So choose...Blonde hair, or red hair. Plus Luna's pairing also takes 1- to both Str and skill.

Edited by Lin_Lee_Koo

Charolette is better for Marx. +3 to Str and 2 to Speed. Just don't have Siegbert use a Brave weapon as Charolette already takes 1 of Siegbert's defensive caps away as it is -2 upon this pairing along with the weapon confiscating 4 defenses. Upon Luna's he gets more Speed and higher cap in it as well as defense. Plus Siegbert gets red hair which is a tradition among FE4. So choose...Blonde hair, or red hair. Plus Luna's pairing also takes 1- to both Str and skill.

i think everything is about personal prefference, I, for instant in IK will do Sakura!Sieg (lol), Imo both mothers (Luna and Charlotte) are fine with Marx c :

I misread the title as "Is Luna/Selena a good mon" and pictured somebody throwing pokeballs at them, planning to use them in competitive pokemon battling or breeding.

...I think the sad part is that it's not too far from the truth. *cough*.

I misread the title as "Is Luna/Selena a good mon" and pictured somebody throwing pokeballs at them, planning to use them in competitive pokemon battling or breeding.

...I think the sad part is that it's not too far from the truth. *cough*.

I see what you did there, honestly.. why? xD

Leon!odin?

You can buddy them up if you want. it's really your choice.

if you meant pair as marriage, then they can't xD

Get on that if you want someone clearly for leo, then pick someone who can give him speed, if for foleo, then give him someone with good magic modifier, that's all.

About skills, use them how you feel you want, if you think flowing strinke vantage and astra will be good for him, then go ahead and buddy'em, they'll get support fast enough.

XD I meant as buddies ^^

I think Leo needs more Skill than Speed, and as for Foleo, he needs both Skill AND Speed x) thankfully he has amazing Mag/Res...

...And I do think that Leo needs more offensive skills (Vengeance is the only in-battle skill he gets without marriage/buddy seals, and Vengeance implies that he takes damage from the enemy, which isn't so great).

Yeah, I also noticed the red hair thing ^^... I think I'll be going with Luna!Marx (don't really have a choice if I want to give Flannel a good wife AKA Charlotte).