Corrin's Secondary Class

Anomalocaris

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Balcerzak, January 2, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Balcerzak, January 2, 2016 - No reason given

Dang it...

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Anyone on the Nohr side stand out to you that you think that no one would be wanting to pair up other than for wanting all the kids?

Lord man I was just joking. If you want a serious answer? It depends on how much resources you want to use to get all of the kids (impractical) or just who you hate the most. Do I just have to attach an /s to everything I say now? -_-

At least they gave us a character that nobody'll pair up unless they are diehard wanting 100% kids.

Tsukuyomi_portrait.png

Add into that his daughter is divisive that'll help at the least.

... hmm... on a less joking note, I still assume they were really banking on people wanting to marry kids tbh. Especially with Matoi and Syalla who were popular marriage candidates in FEA.

Or they were banking on Anna considering her place in the franchise and all. But I don't know if Anna is as popular over Japan as she is here.

Lord man I was just joking. If you want a serious answer? It depends on how much resources you want to use to get all of the kids (impractical) or just who you hate the most. Do I just have to attach an /s to everything I say now? -_-

I knew it was a joke, but I guess I couldn't resist.

I knew it was a joke, but I guess I couldn't resist.

If you want an entirely serious answer, it could have possibly been Zero. You lose two kids with him.

But basically... they could have at least done one thing. Made Flora S rankable to everyone/Joker (as much as I hate Flora x Joker), make Crimson S rankable to everyone/Ryouma.

At least there's Homebrew...?

Making Flora and Yuugiri able to marry into the first generation would solve everything.

Hell, even just letting Anna marry someone would work. I'd gladly pay money for that.

I sincerely wonder if they knew going in that this would be an issue, or if somehow nobody in the entire development team realized that their math didn't add up right.

I'm not really sure what's the "best", but one thing to consider would be the class you want to pass to whoever you're marrying, their offsprings and whoever else you're willing to support with. Also if you want to reclass. Personally I'll go with Mercenary in Conquest because there is a serious lack of competent mercenaries that my avatar will have to fix. I'll go with either Wyvern Rider or Dark Mage on Birthright because I will marry Orochi and I want to see how good/bad Revenant Knight is with Tomes. Lastly on Revelations I'll go with Fighter because I want, and I just have to see Berserker Azura.

As for your question it depends on the character and the game, so you'd need to check who can A+ and S rank between the Hoshido and Nohr units and just what exactly do you want to give them. Think "Who" and "What" you want them to have, and figure it out. You have about two months to optimize it.

I like the fact that you can't get all children if you marry a woman from the 1st gen. It makes you really consider all the children and which of your men will die virgins in your route. Poor Deere, he seems the most common candidate for not existing.

Edited by SalShich10N

I'm not really sure what's the "best", but one thing to consider would be the class you want to pass to whoever you're marrying, their offsprings and whoever else you're willing to support with. Also if you want to reclass. Personally I'll go with Mercenary in Conquest because there is a serious lack of competent mercenaries that my avatar will have to fix. I'll go with either Wyvern Rider or Dark Mage on Birthright because I will marry Orochi and I want to see how good/bad Revenant Knight is with Tomes. Lastly on Revelations I'll go with Fighter because I want, and I just have to see Berserker Azura.

As for your question it depends on the character and the game, so you'd need to check who can A+ and S rank between the Hoshido and Nohr units and just what exactly do you want to give them. Think "Who" and "What" you want them to have, and figure it out. You have about two months to optimize it.

I like the fact that you can't get all children if you marry a woman from the 1st gen. It makes you really consider all the children and which of your men will die virgins in your route. Poor Deere, he seems the most common candidate for not existing.

I would choose Benoit to be virgin if you must sacrafice one children (lol)

Well, everything about personal prefference~

Depends on the game. I've seen more people just not put anyone with Yomi then anything.

I would choose Benoit to be virgin if you must sacrafice one children (lol)

Well, everything about personal prefference~

Depends on the game. I've seen more people just not put anyone with Yomi then anything.

It is indeed more a personal preference, but on other sites I've been to they like Benoit because if married with Beruka (gonna be hard to get used to that name) You get a very good Ignis at pretty much no cost since you can grind the supports. Shara is a very decent and straight forward unit when mothered by Felicia or Orochi. There are people who hate Tharja, and Syalla by proxy, so I understand why they wouldn't want to let breed Yomi (what's up with that?).

Deere has the problem of starting out as a Troubadour, with Magical oriented growths for his autolevels, while having to deal with Joker's low growths which bring him down. He ends up having mediocre offensive bases, requiring you grind him a bit which is boring. He does come with a higher staff rank, which is always useful, though.

Of course when considering S ranks purely by the supports just about anything goes. I don't like Joker all that much, so I realize I'm probably being biased.

It is indeed more a personal preference, but on other sites I've been to they like Benoit because if married with Beruka (gonna be hard to get used to that name) You get a very good Ignis at pretty much no cost since you can grind the supports. Shara is a very decent and straight forward unit when mothered by Felicia or Orochi. There are people who hate Tharja, and Syalla by proxy, so I understand why they wouldn't want to let breed Yomi (what's up with that?).

Deere has the problem of starting out as a Troubadour, with Magical oriented growths for his autolevels, while having to deal with Joker's low growths which bring him down. He ends up having mediocre offensive bases, requiring you grind him a bit which is boring. He does come with a higher staff rank, which is always useful, though.

Of course when considering S ranks purely by the supports just about anything goes. I don't like Joker all that much, so I realize I'm probably being biased.

I don't like Tsukuyomi because his personality type annoys me too much to tolerate him. Which sucks I love VALSHE.

So if I can't do 100% he'd probably be the one I'd leave behind. I'd say Tsubaki too and maybe Saizou, but I like both guys.

I don't like Tsukuyomi because his personality type annoys me too much to tolerate him. Which sucks I love VALSHE.

So if I can't do 100% he'd probably be the one I'd leave behind. I'd say Tsubaki too and maybe Saizou, but I like both guys.

He act little childish, but i'll use him as a father, acces to spellcaster for one of kids always is good lol

Tsukuyomi will be the bachelor-for-life if I decide to marry Corrin to a first-gen woman, yeah. "Ricken but supremely arrogant" sounds like an annoying character, and he fathers Tharja 2.0, so... nothing of value is lost by his bachelorhood.

Incidentally, if I do decide to marry my male Corrin to Beruka, what would be the best class to pass to her through marriage? I'm kinda tempted to give her Ninja or Outlaw just for flavor purposes (She is an assassin, after all), but I understand that her high defense growths aren't really suited toward that.

Tsukuyomi will be the bachelor-for-life if I decide to marry Corrin to a first-gen woman, yeah. "Ricken but supremely arrogant" sounds like an annoying character, and he fathers Tharja 2.0, so... nothing of value is lost by his bachelorhood.

Incidentally, if I do decide to marry my male Corrin to Beruka, what would be the best class to pass to her through marriage? I'm kinda tempted to give her Ninja or Outlaw just for flavor purposes (She is an assassin, after all), but I understand that her high defense growths aren't really suited toward that.

IMO you have nothing to lost, you won't probably have one run either :P

Remember, more than one waifu will ruin your laifu.

It's not like they're a permanent decision. You'd need to be a special kind of person to be so overzealous over a fictional character to avoid a large portion of the game over a fictional girl. The sky is the limit, marry them all like it's Pokemon.

Is there some kind of list somewhere that has the best secondary classes by whoever your spouse is? If not, there should totally be.

What's a good secondary class is you're marrying Silas? Or Kaze? Or Flannel? (My 3 runs)

Edited by kisooni

Is there some kind of list somewhere that has the best secondary classes by whoever your spouse is? If not, there should totally be.

What's a good secondary class is you're marrying Silas? Or Kaze? Or Flannel? (My 3 runs)

Well, most of the time when picking a secondary, it should be to get a good faire to complement whatever final class you desire them in, to get a good proc if they don't have one and who you will buddy them with. So-

Silas-Probably Lancer since you get Lancefaire and Breaking Sky, which he does not need that much since he has Luna. He can buddy Ryouma for Astra and Swordfaire also.

Kaze-Really just get him a good proc. He already has Kunaifaire and get Luna from buddying Marx or Silas.

Flannel-You don't need a proc for Flannel since I assume you are gonna keep him as a Mangarm for the final class. If so Samurai would be good for Astra. He can get Luna from Benoit buddying

Well, most of the time when picking a secondary, it should be to get a good faire to complement whatever final class you desire them in, to get a good proc if they don't have one and who you will buddy them with. So-

Silas-Probably Lancer since you get Lancefaire and Breaking Sky, which he does not need that much since he has Luna. He can buddy Ryouma for Astra and Swordfaire also.

Kaze-Really just get him a good proc. He already has Kunaifaire and get Luna from buddying Marx or Silas.

Flannel-You don't need a proc for Flannel since I assume you are gonna keep him as a Mangarm for the final class. If so Samurai would be good for Astra. He can get Luna from Benoit buddying

Well, if you're playing Mamui and you're not going to take class for your waifu/husbando then probably oni savage, male can't buddy Rinka, but only she has oni savage on first class~