FE7 ENM randomized draft

Gradivus.

Feel free to discuss the ruleset. I wasn't quite sure about Marcus, but I figured the typical ban at chapter 16/17 would be a bit too early. The enemies here get +10% buffs to their growths because they're pretty weak normally.

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 5 players.
2. Eliwood, Merlinus and Athos are free for all to use.

3. Marcus is free up to chapter 19.
4. One undrafted Dancer / Bard is free to use for each player.
5. The game will be played on Eliwood Normal Mode.

6. Ninian and Nils are drafted as a pair.

Randomizer options:
WEyOHa9.png

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories, and dig up items in the desert.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, and opening Doors or Chests.
3. All Gaiden chapters except 22x and 26x must be visited and count towards the total turncount. 22x and 26x are optional and do not count towards the total turncount.
4. NPCs may do as they please without penalty.
6. Dancers / Bards may not dance for each other.
7. If you promote Eliwood, you are free to hack his auto-demotion after chapter 27 away.
8. Glitches caused by the randomizer may not be made use of. These include non-Eliwood Lords being able to seize and the possibility of moving units on tiles they cannot normally pass by using the drop command or a Warp/Rescue staff.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units have a 4-turn penalty, per unit per chapter.
2. Dancers / Bards dancing for each other has a 15-turn penalty, per chapter.

Exceptions:
1. Undrafted Thieves may be used to obtain necessary promotion items.

2. Oswin and Hector are free for chapter 12.

3. Meatshielding is allowed in chapter 13x.

4. Lyn, Sain, Kent and Wil are free for chapter 16.

Teams:

eclipse: Nomad!Eliwood, Great Lord!Marcus + Pegasus Knight!Dorcas, Mage!Bartre, Pegasus Knight!Canas, Fighter!Erk, Troubadour!Raven, Lyn Lord!Guy, Sage!Wallace/Bishop!Geitz

Nobody: Nomad!Eliwood, Assassin!Marcus, Dancer!Oswin + Wyvern Rider!Lowen, Mage!Serra, Cavalier!Dart, Pirate!Fiora, Mercenary!Kent, Dancer!Nino, Pirate!Rath

Ozarhok: Shaman!Eliwood, Swordmaster!Marcus, Dancer!Rebecca + Wyvern Rider!Lyn, Cavalier!Matthew, Shaman!Hector, Sage!Louise, Cavalier!Lucius, Pirate!Heath, Nomad Trooper!Karel

King Marth: ?Eliwood, ?Marcus, ?refresher + Wyvern Rider!Florina, Pegasus Knight!Oswin, Mage!Wil, Nomad!Sain, Wyvern Lord!Pent, Monk!Legault, ?Ninian

Gradivus.: Cavalier!Eliwood, Blade Lord!Marcus + Cavalier!Priscilla, Wyvern Lord!Hawkeye, Shaman!Rebecca, Sage!Jaffar, Wyvern Lord!Vaida, Hero!Isadora, Falcoknight!Renault

[spoiler=Units remaining]Harken

Edited by Gradivus.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waveform + Randomizer = sad computer.

Anyway, Pegasus Knight!Dorcas.

EDIT: Can we edit Farina's starting position/give her flying movement for Chapter 25 only, if she's not a flying unit?

EDIT 2: Never mind I'm a moron. However, it looks like I won't win this draft, short of several miracles.

EDIT 3: I have Jasmine as a Falcoknight, a Darin with +14 base RES, and Damian the Falcoknight. FML. Oh, and zero thieves. Again.

Edited by eclipse

BTW, Gravidus, do I still get to choose a free Dancer/Bard even if I picked another one?

Nobody ever spelt my name that way.

Yeah you do.

I have no dancers and overall the units with good bases and classes don't join too soon (although Eliwood is pretty solid). warpskipping the game in 0 turns skillz grab me the win gogo

btw eclipse, what's up with that FE12 draft? :P

Edited by Gradivus.

If I can't get past Jehanna Hall, I have no chance in hell of completing Lunatic on FE12 (which is the first time I'm going to touch that mode).

Just use a regular US FE7 rom and use the randomizer on it without the tutorial killer

It'll tell you that the Tutorial slayer patch failed and that it'll continue without applying it (for me it just said "successfully patched" or something after that)

Then just import a sav file with ENM unlocked and you can ignore Lyn mode.

Edited by Gradivus.

Karla's class: Irrelevant, 'cause this is Eliwood mode. :P:

But really, a terrible Sage. With stats like those, she'd fit right into Shadow Dragon. ;/

Karla's class: Irrelevant, 'cause this is Eliwood mode. :P:

Derp, removed the rule.

Edited by Gradivus.