"MY LP THREAT"

Ronlyn

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY......  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should be played first?

• Chronos Trigger: Lavos Awekening (Early/Mid game exciting, old school fun/memories, Late-game is a nightmare if you aren't carefull)
    • Seiken Densetsu III Hardtype (Solid Mod, Good times, A LOT of Replay features but takes the longest of all the options)
    • Super Mario RPG Armageddon Easy-type (One of the most waited mods out there, hard as fuck even on easy)
    • Final Fantasy IV: The Darkness Within (Not your average FFIV mod, A LOT of changes, new gameplay, shocking things later down the line, Maybe too short)
    • Fire emblem IV Binary/FG Version (If this wins, must decide between those two)
  2. 2. Choose one of these "Quick Games"

• A Megaman Fan-Made Game (I will put the options if this is choose)
    • Megaman X Hardtype (The equivalent of FE Chaos Mode)
    • Streets of Rage Series (I have NEVER play these games, expect some clunky moves and fails)
    • Final Fantasy I: Dawn of Souls Mod of Balance: Three-man LP (I would need some people to accomplish this, of course)
    • Battletoads (.....I will hate myself if this is choose, but whatever)

Since my first LP is over, I can now move to some interesting mods out there (most of these mods are of the same page, so here is the link:http://www.insanedifficulty.com/board/index.php?/forum/89-mods/)

Something I must say CLEARLY: Yes, you can suggest some other options and I will put them on the poll, BUT NO FIRE EMBLEM RELATED GAMES FOR NOW : Serenes Forest have A LOT of people than can do that, I want some refreshing LPs out there. I'm closing this on Friday's 8th, so see you soon!!!!

Edited by ronlyn

Time's out, let's see our results......

A tie between FFIV TDW and FEIV....... Well, since quality is better than quantity in my book, FFIV is the winner!!! (Also, FEIV FG have some balance issues that I must inform to sagi)

Tomorrow This weekend is the first update, stay sharp, and about battletoads....well.....fuck, guess I got no choice with that one (-_-)°

..............And yes, I'm shameless at editing my posts ;)

Edited by ronlyn