Hi everyone, I'm new here, I just joined today after lurking here for about a month. I've only been a fan of Fire Emblem for about a year, and I've only played Blazing Sword, Awakening, and a little bit of Path of Radiance, so I don't know a ton about the series, but I still really like it and would like to learn more, and I'm very excited fore Fire Emblem if/Fates. This is my first forum account, any advice/warnings/whatever for me?

Happy New Year, ThermoStormie!

If you haven't already, then make sure to read the rules, of course. General rule of thumb is to just be polite and curteous. Or at the very least, type to others the same way you would talk to someone face to face.

With that out of the way, what are some of your favorite characters or classes?

Edited by Deviddo

Well, I usually tend to like the characters with deep backstories and interesting personalities. Some of my favorites are Hector, Ike, Tiki, and Lon'qu. As for classes, I like Myrmidons and Pegasus Knights, mostly because I prefer faster classes.

Pretty much what Deviddo said. Just be nice and we'll be nice back. That doesn't mean you can't be yourself, though. In fact, that's the best way for us to get to know you! :)

Greetings, Salutations, Konnichiwa, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Theres no warning for these forums. Everyone is cool. Nice to have another member and hope you enjoy. Cant wait for fates as well. Welcome aboard. My advice is to be honest and have fun. Glad you decided to post

I have seen you post around a bit; welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.

Don't be shy and you'll be just fine, if you have any questions or concerns, ask around; plenty of friendly people here.