Passing.

Eriotto

Hi, sooo.. there is the thing: I'm going Nyx marry to Subaki, so Matoi gets pegazi, samurai and dark mage, doesn't she?
And then i'm going Aqua marry to tsukoyomi - Shigure gets pegazi, truebadour and spellcaster
Looking at that thier base classes are pegazi, what they will give each other?

This is important, from what they give each other might depend changing 2 kids pairs lol

I'd assume the class inherited from the non-variable parent becomes the child's secondary so Matoi would give Samurai to Shigure and Shigure would give Rod Knight to Matoi.

Hmm, not bad however i think i'll stay at what i'm acually are.

If Matoi would give her mother class, this would be just perfect. lol
Well gotta do Shigure Ophelia lol

Edit: From what i see, most of my units are dark mages AND exorcists lol. Mages evrywhere!

Edited by Eriotto

I'd assume the class inherited from the non-variable parent becomes the child's secondary so Matoi would give Samurai to Shigure and Shigure would give Rod Knight to Matoi.

Actually the child always inherits the fathers class first, even in the cases of Azura and Female Corrin.

so in this case, Matoi will get Spellcaster from Tsukuyomi!Shigure?

Yes, she gets the first class of her husband, and if she already has acces to that first class, she gets the second class... so in this case she gets Spellcaster ^^

Actually the child always inherits the fathers class first, even in the cases of Azura and Female Corrin.

Even in the case of Azura? I knew the thing about F!Kamui passing Dark Prince(ss), but I'm pretty sure Azura can't pass Songstress (two dancers=infinite dance loop)

Hmm, not bad however i think i'll stay at what i'm acually are.

If Matoi would give her mother class, this would be just perfect. lol

Well gotta do Shigure Ophelia lol

Edit: From what i see, most of my units are dark mages AND exorcists lol. Mages evrywhere!

Well, Matoi would have acces to Pegasus Warrior, Samurai, Dark Mage, Spellcaster, and Shigure would have acces to Pegasus Warrior, Troubadour, Spellcaster, Samurai.

These are good classes to have, but if you're going for a Dark Mage army... :D

Edited by Integrity

Well, Matoi would have acces to Pegasus Warrior, Samurai, Dark Mage, Spellcaster, and Shigure would have acces to Pegasus Warrior, Troubadour, Spellcaster, Samurai.

These are good classes to have, but if you're going for a Dark Mage army... :D

Maybe not dark mages army, however alot of mine units have those both classes to use lol

This is sort of incorrect, because Male Kanna will always have Corrin's Secondary and Shigure will always get Rod Knight from Azura.

The only time what you said really aplies is Jakob!Shigure, where he gets Wyvern Rider instead of Cavalier because Jakob is considered first.

This is sort of incorrect, because Male Kanna will always have Corrin's Secondary and Shigure will always get Rod Knight from Azura.

The only time what you said really aplies is Jakob!Shigure, where he gets Wyvern Rider instead of Cavalier because Jakob is considered first.

Really? I found a picture of Male Kanna with Nohr Prince, Cavalier, and Ninja as his class sets, and Cavalier Corrin as his mother and Silas as his father. That implies that Silas passes his class first and then Corrin passes the counterpart of Cavalier, Ninja, because she has nothing else to pass; otherwise he would have Nohr Prince, Cavalier, and Mercenary.