Illusion of Gaia

Draco

Anyone played this game? It's an early-mid 1990's SNES game, prequel to Terranigma and sequal to some other game.

I played it when I was younger when I still had my own SNES. I got up to a sort of mushroomy-jungle place before I got stuck, and my mom eventually got rid of my SNES for some reason (She didn't ask me, actually). Post your experiences?

Mostly I wanted to share this:

f0anu1.jpg

This just happened to me in the Diamond Mine. I've been using some cheats: mostly just one that gets rid of charge time for Dark Friar and Psycho Dash, but I got one that turns you into some guy named Shadow (colors were glitchy because I was Freedan at the time) and a cheat that lets you walk through walls. In fact, that's the only way I as able to get through the doorway underneath the Player thing. My save might be ruined?

So yeah, what are your experiences, have you played it, do you want to?

Anyone played this game? It's an early-mid 1990's SNES game, prequel to Terranigma and sequal to some other game.

I played it when I was younger when I still had my own SNES. I got up to a sort of mushroomy-jungle place before I got stuck, and my mom eventually got rid of my SNES for some reason (She didn't ask me, actually). Post your experiences?

Mostly I wanted to share this:

f0anu1.jpg

This just happened to me in the Diamond Mine. I've been using some cheats: mostly just one that gets rid of charge time for Dark Friar and Psycho Dash, but I got one that turns you into some guy named Shadow (colors were glitchy because I was Freedan at the time) and a cheat that lets you walk through walls. In fact, that's the only way I as able to get through the doorway underneath the Player thing. My save might be ruined?

So yeah, what are your experiences, have you played it, do you want to?

What the fuck did you do?!

You are using cheats, you know. I'm certain that the WalkThroughWalls cheat has something to do with this. This is certainly not what you should see in the Freejian diamond mine...

Anywho, I have the cartridge in my hand and actually I still have the T-shirt that the old game came with back in the day...it's a great game. The ruins of Mu always fucked with my head though...it's so easy to get lost in there.

Also Kara's a nitwit and I don't really know why she and Will have their romance.

It's a great adventure sidescroller and really an underappreciated game; I'd very much recommend it as a 90's kid

I did, and it's honestly not worth. There's a fairly challenging boss fight but that's about it.

That's about all it is.

Granted Babel is super boring, but yea

I loved it as a kid but haven't played it in recent years. I did recently try out Terranigma but still need to actually beat it. I definitely beat Illusion of Gaia a few times, but don't recall too much for some reason.