Hello!

NoMansLand

Welcome to the Forest, NoMansLand!

You do MUGEN coding? It's the first time in my life meeting someone who actually codes it.

I'm always fine. Thank you for asking.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the Forest, NoMansLand!

You do MUGEN coding? It's the first time in my life meeting someone who actually codes it.

I'm always fine. Thank you for asking.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Yeah, I'm known on the internet as Pingurules, AKA the guy that tried to make Marth not absolutely terrible on MUGEN but two other better Marths got released in the process while I was editing said terrible version.

Truth be told, I wanted to sign up way back in 2013 but just couldn't for two years worth of making accounts.

I spent three or five accounts to learn that the word "rules" cannot be used as a username.

I spent about ten more account to realise that outlook is not compatible with this site's confirmation email.

In the midst of the process I made an account called Len1million but my email got deleted because there was a lot of spam on that email account, so I can't access that account now since I forgot my password for this site the same day

I made one more account but my email was hacked before I could even have time to send my confirmation email because the mail site I went to had terrible security.

With this account, I went to a more stable email site, made sure it was compatible with this site's verification email, made sure my account name didn't have the word "rules" in it and I finally made it in.

Oh, and contacting the administrators via email never worked the how many tens times I tried the whole time. :L

At least I'm in, and I'm thankful for that. ^_^

Whats up? Nice to have you

Happy Holidays, NoMansLand!

And I'm doing okay today. Thank you for asking.

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

Welcome to the Forests, I hope you have a pleasant time here, even if you may not be very active.

Welcome to serenes

Thanks guys!