Journey ahead.

Jeheza

Let's hope you don't run into any bandits. You know how that goes: You save someone, and then they drag you along with them on an adventure to save the world.

Thanks Everyone! I’ll be sure to have a tale to tell when I return. It’s gonna be a harsh trip, but hardship builds character, right?

Let's hope you don't run into any bandits. You know how that goes: You save someone, and then they drag you along with them on an adventure to save the world.

There’s a high chance I’m going to encounter sadistic knights instead of bandits (my life is a reincarnated Lunatic+ mode :P:). Either way, I’ll be dragged into an adventure of pain, fear, determination and hope. And in the end, forced to save the world and all that cliche shiz, of course!

Though, If you don’t hear anything of me in a year, I probably died at some point, but I’ll be careful, and come back safe and sound. I hope I Didn't just jinx myself…