Online Serenes Smash Tourney, Grand Victor IceSage.

Jedi

My capture card will limit me to 30 FPS sadly, but it will have higher quality and I can upload matches longer than 3 mins and I can edit all the matches in a set together...

I'd rather not have ten million videos...

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not having all the vids in a set together would be so messy lmao

edit:

No, technically you strike stages first then you may elect to double blind pick (need a third party for this). If Anthers ladder does character before stage for round 1, they are wrong.

For online matches though, you don't need a third party for a double blind, you just pick the characters.

oh right I knew I was missing something

we should do this

Edited by Euklyd

Wait I was able to record at 60FPS

Ok I have Aura and Dreads matches recorded and on my laptop, but I need some sick smash page for it, which one of our players is gonna do for me.

Wait I was able to record at 60FPS

Ok I have Aura and Dreads matches recorded and on my laptop, but I need some sick smash page for it, which one of our players is gonna do for me.

"sick smash page"?

Whoops not page, I ment picture.

remember that like, "draw a pokemon in 45 seconds" site?

have each player do one of those of their character and use that as the set thumbnail imo

e: if you wanna try pokedraw but with your main, http://imgur.com/a/0RQtP/all has hi-res artwork of all non-DLC characters (idr if they've added DLC chars)

Edited by Euklyd

Just for the record, I'm gonna be piloting a Ranking System for this tourney, so we'll be able to get better seeding next time around

not sure if I should be weighting losers' bracket matches less heavily so that people don't get rewarded for early losers runs (I have six levels of weighting to choose from; I'll probably go mid-light for losers bracket sets, normal for winners, and then heavy for sets that are Bo5)

e: if you wanna try pokedraw but with your main, http://imgur.com/a/0RQtP/all has hi-res artwork of all non-DLC characters (idr if they've added DLC chars)

Edited by Euklyd

Do that match when they're all Lvl 50. The result will be completely different! And have you played the original KI before, like, on an actual NES?

I reeeeeally need to get a capture card...

And have you played the original KI before, like, on an actual NES?

I reeeeeally need to get a capture card...

Yes I have, was one of my childhood games :P:

Also I heard you and Horace are playing on Monday?

Yes I have, was one of my childhood games :P:

Also I heard you and Horace are playing on Monday?

Nice. I made it as far as level 1-3, which is as far as any of us have made it.

Yeah, that's right. We'll tell you the results of that tomorrow. Of course :)

All righty then!

Just PM when you're good to go, we will fight!

No need to rush, I'm free all day!

Sorry, I can't do it today. Got caught up in stuff. Can we reschedule to next Sunday?

Sorry, I can't do it today. Got caught up in stuff. Can we reschedule to next Sunday?

No problem!

I'm free till the end of the month!

Don't worry, there's no need to rush!

There are some hours where I'm out exercising, but I'm mostly free at any time and anyday.

good games! nice character picks. ryu and cloud are fun =)

[spoiler=Spoilered if any of you plan on watching the matches and don't want to know who wins each game beforehand]I won 2-0 Mario vs Cloud 1st game ZSS vs Ryu 2nd game.

Alright thanks guys, I'll add you shortly to my friend list when I have internet on my U, also Ice, those replays would be nice to have so I can start the process.

ALSO Jotaro Kujo is making a very cool thing for me to make thumbnails for the sets with so I hope you all enjoy her work, she's been working on it a good chunk of this afternoon. Special thanks to her.

Aura and Dreads fight should be uploaded when I get the first thumbnail done.