Online Serenes Smash Tourney, Grand Victor IceSage.

Jedi

s'ok, MORE HYPE COMING TO YOU SOON, HOPEFULLY WHEN KIRA AND I MATCH UP!

I've been interested to see how Kira's taken critique, no lie i'm really stoked for our match

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K

FYI that's 9:30 my time, and while my daughter is usually asleep by then, just in case something comes up, I'll Post in here stating otherwise, and at worst, might push back 15 minutes.

Gotta say, I watched N7 vs Elie and the best part of the entire video was seeing them duke it out to Tom Nook's Store. The mood whiplash is insane

which is why I must pick Gaur Plains - Omega and have Engage the Enemy play so I can get a power boost from the best song in the game

Ok so we have, 2 matches planned for Wednesday, what about the others?

I'm planning it with Aura still.

Also, can you change my name on Challonge from N7 to N7_Average_Azn; i have a Challonge account i want to be linked to the tournament.

I'm planning it with Aura still.

Also, can you change my name on Challonge from N7 to N7_Average_Azn; i have a Challonge account i want to be linked to the tournament.

I'll see if that changes it? Might want to talk to euk to even see if that's possible...

Also DavidSW withdraws due to life stuff, Gemma advances and Comet can stop bugging me about bugging them.

I'll see if that changes it? Might want to talk to euk to even see if that's possible...

Also DavidSW withdraws due to life stuff, Gemma advances and Comet can stop bugging me about bugging them.

It is, I've done it in tournaments I hosted before.

FreyjaKira

Are we still on for tonight? I'm not objected to matching you on Devils Armpit or whatever you prefer to call Gaur

Edited by Elieson

Due to failing to respond to any sort of comments from me or Tsunami, I am going to DQ Pink Forde, its been 2 weeks since we tried to even get a peep.

Sorry dude, nothing personal. I hope you understand... I really want to get this rolling.

Carmine auto advances to be able to Face Radiance.

Edited by Jedi

They were super fun ^^

I'll have the replays up sometime early morning.

Draco and Zerker click this

Zerker vs Tsunami is now possible as is Draco vs me.

Edited by Jedi

Zerker vs Stardust is now up

I was honestly expecting to lose that second match.

But, no.

I guess you could say my forecast was wrong, and that the skies were clearing up.

Edited by Ƶerker