Online Serenes Smash Tourney, Grand Victor IceSage.

Jedi

Whew! I finally got caught up watching all of the matches. Good job everyone, this has been a really fun tourney! My match against Friction was tough! Well, I'm going to be moving so I'm going to be a bit slower with my matches. I'm still going to have time to play as I'm only moving up the road but yeah. I'll try to not hold this tourney up too much though. Good luck to everyone going forward!

sorry ive been super invisible, things have been a bit hectic ;;^^ i DID NOT expect to make it as far as i did so even though i lost i'm glad it was such a tight match. i don't go to tournaments anymore because they usually feel so one sided, win or lose my favorite matches are close ones. i'm glad i got to play in this :3 it was fun. represent the radiant hero for both of us would ya jotaro? we like ike! ^w^

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up, it's likely that my next match may have to wait a fair while because of my work schedule. It's unfortunate that the match I'm waiting on didn't happen during my week off!

Current matches that can be done.

N7 vs Knife

Zerker vs IceSage

Stardust vs Me

DreadFighter vs Jotaro Kujo

Tsunami vs Shin

Batter vs Radiance.

Edited by Jedi

Gonna withdraw from the tourney. cause i don't wanna play smash and i don't want to fight unless i can give it my all, which I can't.

Seriously? Alright then...

Personally I think this should have been said way before then. Wish you could give it your all but oh well. Nothing but to progress. I will do match on Monday or Tuesday if Batter can play. Will Pm him later.

Comet vs Radiance is having some issues rendering, that will be up later, but until then enjoy these.

Gorgar vs Comet

Zerker vs Tsunami

Edited by Jedi

Stardust VS Jedi done

Jedi won 2-0 my stuttering framerate was my downfall. Regardless of any excuses GGs and good luck to everyone still in the tournament, I had my fun, and I'll be sure to keep up to date with the matches and watch them on youtube.

Edited by MrStardustRicon