Online Serenes Smash Tourney, Grand Victor IceSage.

Jedi

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We officially have 16, at least interested players.

LETS KEEP IT GOING.

I'd like some people who did express interest if they are actually signing up too.

Edited by Jedi

We officially have 16, at least interested players.

LETS KEEP IT GOING.

I'd like some people who did express interest if they are actually signing up too.

Those days are pretty good. 1/24 is good but I prefer 1/30 because it's on a Saturday. Sometimes I'm busy on Sunday but that's my personal scheudle. Also if there are gonna be lots of people, other rooms will be hosted right? Edited by Radiance

Those days are pretty good. 1/24 is good but I prefer 1/30 because it's on a Saturday. Sometimes I'm busy on Sunday but that's my personal scheudle. Also if there are gonna be lots of people, other rooms will be hosted right?

by other rooms do you mean the other games? Or just other people playing for fun before/after tourney games? I imagine there will be a bit of both. I doubt Jedi will force everyone to finish on the day the tournament starts, I'd think he'd allow a couple days since stuff like timezones and people's schedules can be an issue.

how long is "a fair bit"

timeframes are important

A week or so sounds fair, I'd say.

Also since I should have my capture card by the point of this tournament, I can have people send me replays no matter their length and I can upload them all.

Yeah definitely record your matches. We can critique or whatever based on vids if you're interested in learning where you can improve etc.. No pressure to win, its wifi, just have fun and learn.

I usually stick to Customs play, but I'll join anyway!

Good to see ya around Dotty ^^, don't think we've had the chance to play much, I'd do customs, but this is part fun, part warming some people up for tourney play.

I do honestly kinda wish customs were still in the meta, but yeah, thanks ^^

Edit: We are at 20 people now. ^^

Edited by Jedi

I wonder where the vids will be posted. You got a channel I assume? Wanna see other matches. Replays from the tourney or idk just regular?

I do have a channel, its more for Lets Plays but I would like replays from the tourney matches so this can be... Hmm more official I guess?

I just thought it would be cool.

Side Note we are now at 23 people and counting!

I do have a channel, its more for Lets Plays but I would like replays from the tourney matches so this can be... Hmm more official I guess?

I just thought it would be cool.

Side Note we are now at 23 people and counting!

Do it. I'd love to see my losses wins catalogued.

but yeah I'll probably be out first round but I'll try

Do it. I'd love to see my losses wins catalogued.

but yeah I'll probably be out first round but I'll try

If anything it'll help people improve! Who knows how good people will do :D:

Fun is the name of the game, and if you and others improve from the exp, that makes me happy.

I'm going all Greninja in consideration that there are already a shit ton of Link and you probably want Greninja exp. You're welcome.

Oh gotcha, that'll be nice.

I'm going with the one and only Vanguard of justice himself, Ike! Gonna show off my Radiant skills. Maybe Game and Watch?

Looking forward to it! I'm not 100% sure, considering I bounce between Cloud and Ike currently, as well as liking a few others ^^

Edited by Jedi

Well, I guess I'll just wait for a 3DS tournament T.T

By the way, I´m interested. How is this going to be done?...

You are more than 20 and you surely are from different places.

That's going to be a mess... :P: