Longtime Lurker joins

Cyas

Hello everybody!

I've been lurking this forum for more than one year, possibly even two. I decided to finally join because I started playing the FE8 Master version and wanted to thank the creator and give him constructive criticism. Also, I've always wanted to participate in a FE draft and this is a good place to try one out.

I got into the series with Awakening. I played that game for a year on pretty much all modes (except Hard, I jumped straight to Lunatic after Normal, for whatever reason), sometimes in a casual way, sometimes with added challenges. At some point I decided to try out the other Fire Emblem games and now I've played eight of them (FE 4-8, 11-13) and am loving the series. My latest FE experience was a Blind and Savestateless playthrough of Fire Emblem: Thracia 776. Don't be stupid like me, inform yourself at least a little bit about FE5 before you start playing it. Seriously, that was a pretty frustrating FE experience. I finished it a few days ago.

Other franchises I enjoy: Mario, Pokemon (non-competitive, sadly), Zelda, Phoenix Wright, Layton etc.

Anyway, that's all I got. Hopefully I'll enjoy my time here.

"Longtime Lurker Joins -- Gets Warm Welcome", end quote. *sickening minty-fresh smile*

Welcome to the forums, Cyas!

How do you feel about Gyakuten Kenji 2 and Dai Gyakuten Saiban never getting overseas translations? Personally, at least GK2 has a fan translation, but the fact we're never going to get DGS is absolutely ridiculous to me.

"Longtime Lurker Joins -- Gets Warm Welcome", end quote. *sickening minty-fresh smile*

Welcome to the forums, Cyas!

How do you feel about Gyakuten Kenji 2 and Dai Gyakuten Saiban never getting overseas translations? Personally, at least GK2 has a fan translation, but the fact we're never going to get DGS is absolutely ridiculous to me.

It's unfortunate, and that's putting it mildly. I didn't even know that the second one isn't coming overseas.

Man, I really wanted to play that game.