Regarding FE1/11 Characters That Weren't in the New TCG

Randoman

Since there wasn't a general FE1/11 section and since it isn't solely about the TCG, I suppose General FE is the next best place for this thread.

Anyways, were there any characters from FE1/11 that didn't have a card in the new FE trading card game, that you were hoping/expecting to get a card? And for those that don't particularly care about the new FE trading card game, who are your favourite FE1/11 characters who didn't get a card?

Here's a list of all the FE1/11 characters who got cards in the new FE trading card game in spoilers.

Marth

Shiida

Jagen

Cain

Abel

Draug

Gordin

Wrys

Ogma

Barst

Bord

Cord

Nabarl

Lena

Julian

Merric

Jeorge

Linde

Midia

Astram

Minerva

Maria

Palla

Catria

Est

Xane

Tiki

Bantu

Elice

Athena

As for me personally, I think they did an overall good job with FE1/11 character picks in terms of importance. Though if I had to pick two more, I suppose Gotoh and Hardin would be my choices, since Gotoh does play a rather big role story-wise, and Hardin is heavily implied to be an important character, even without taking FE3/12's plot into account (I mean he becomes the king of the whole Akanean continent in the end, he and Minerva have a BS FE chapter together, he plays a big role in Akanean lore, freeing the Aurelis slaves, among other things).

As for personal favourite characters that didn't get cards in the new FE trading card game, Hardin, Roshea, Caesar, and Radd come to mind.

FE 1/11/13 is going to get another series of cards, I think it's the one after smtxfe. I think most of the remaining characters will be covered in that. But before I knew that, I was very disappointed about Roshea and Norne.

you do know that most of the cast of FE1/3 got cards in the original TCG (2 whole series devoted to them).

They are still releasing Cipher cards, so I can't imaging them not making them there too. They just haven't released enough sets yet, as the sets are limited in the number if cards they make per series.