I need some advice for My Unit

Raumata

I'm trying to figure out a physical class with good speed, defense, and strength.

I've decided, when I get the game, to switch from Nohr Prince(ss) to that second class. My options are narrowed down to Oni Savage, Samurai, Fighter, and Mercenary.

I'm also wondering if +Str/-Mag works for all or not?

I also plan on S-ranking Nyx, since the support is cute. I don't mind if Kanna is weak due to me pairing a physical and a magical unit together.

Thank you.

Edited by Raumata

It seems that the the Asset/Flaw don't change Kanna's personal growth. If I am right, Nyx!Kanna's growth will always be 20%Str and 40%Mag.

If you are not going to grind for maximum stats, she will be at the same level as any other Nyx!Kanna.

I'm going to recommend Oni Savage, as there is no other way for M!Corrin to get it outside of wedding Rinkah. You'll eventually be able to get Mercenary and Fighter anyway by A-Supporting Arthur, Razwald, or Flannel.

Of those classes, Oni Savage is the only one that will make a notable difference in your DEF. Moreover, Oni Savage immediately gets Resistance Seal, which will make enemies that Corrin doesn't kill more vulnerable to Nyx's attacks.

You'll be stuck at E Rank at first, but Axes aren't awful at E-Rank because their might is so much higher than other weapons.

Also, note that Brave Hero, Weapon Master and Blacksmith are almost statistically and fuctionally identical, with only skills and lances to differentiate them. Blacksmith's Smith Skill is very handy.

Shura has 0 Skl growth and Axes have low hit.

If you want to go Oni Savage -> Shura, +Skl seems to be better than +Str.

At +STR, Corrin has 45% skill growth even before class bonuses, which is still pretty great. The decsion would be between this:

Oni Savage Corrin +STR -MAG

80% STR, 45% SKL, 60% DEF

Oni Savage Corrin +SKL -MAG

70% STR, 65% SKL, 60% DEF

Neither is bad, but if you promote to Blacksmith instead of Shura, it's a bit of a waste. Honestly though, +STR and +SKL are almost identical; they both give a STR, SKL, and DEF boost. I like +SKL too in this case, because 70% STR growth is still excellent.

Hero has like the dankest growths in the game.

Lol +20% HP/15% Str/20% Skl/+10% Def growths. That's your best bet if you're looking at just growths.

I thought about Hero as well, should be fine, bonus speed for Nyx and those growth will do in-story, also if he want to get Hero he doesn't even need to get it as a secoundary class which is even better, can give Nyx something nice like tomafaire from Exorcist or take Oni savage for ogre strike seems nice, also Shura and Blacksmith are tanky and gives nice def bonuses if you want repair a little Nyx defense, up to you~

Edit: Forgot to mention, if you'll take spellcaster, you and Nyx will have acces to breaking sky which is nice~

Edited by Eriotto

Note that Hero growths are almost identical to Blacksmith. From level 1 to level 20, the average stat gains for Hero and Blacksmith are the same except for 1 more SKL/SPD point for the former and 1 more DEF point for the latter.

Note that Hero growths are almost identical to Blacksmith. From level 1 to level 20, the average stat gains for Hero and Blacksmith are the same except for 1 more SKL/SPD point for the former and 1 more DEF point for the latter.

Looking at it closer, Hero growths are also near identical to Weapon Master as well, with the former only being down like 10% in Skl. I've really gotta start looking into Weapon Master!Hana lol.