JP version narration?

I just started to play PoR recently again, but this time I have gotten hold of a JP ISO. I used the maniac mode patch that was in these forums and gotten to the world map. Yet I've not heard a single VA for it, even though the PoR wikia claims the JP version has worldmap narration.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem:_Path_of_Radiance

Changes from Japanese version
The difficulty modes are changed: Non-Japanese copies have easy, normal and hard, whereas the JPN version has normal, hard, and maniac. In the localized versions, the Swordmaster, Berserker, and Sniper unit classes receive a 15% boost to their critical rate (the chance to triple the damage of an attack), similar to those present in Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Path of Radiance was the first Fire Emblem game to feature voice acting. In the Japanese version, there was voiced narration for all of the overworld map scenes and the ending cinema scenes. However, the narration was mostly omitted in the English version, leaving only the ending cinema narration and the cutscenes.

I am not entirely sure if it's misinformation, the patch broke the narration, or if it's because the ISO is a redump.

But I'm guessing it's likely misinformation since I tried searching on youtube for JP playthroughs, and I have yet to hear a single narration.

https://youtu.be/7n9TfsNwPG0?t=8m29s

Anyone have any ideas just what part of the overworld map scenes it's talking about? (or what on Tellius was the wiki article writer on?)

Edited by Ero Tetsujin

wikia is just plain wrong, as usual. i can't entirely blame them for falling for it; it's one of those things that sounds like it could be true, and when you don't have a jp copy of the game on hand yourself, you can't exactly disprove this sort of thing. come to think of it, i recall hearing this myself from a non-wikia source back in the day, so perhaps it was a relatively common rumour at some point, like all those dumb rumours about how eirika and ephraim totally boned once they hit a-support in japanese!fe8

for what it's worth, i have the unaltered iso's extracted contents right here and, surprise surprise, it has zero audio files for voice-acting (not counting the movie clips for obvious reasons)

Edited by bookofholsety