Many thanks to Red Fox of Fire

VincentASM

Today, Red Fox of Fire has officially retired from the moderating team after several years of service.

For those who didn't know, Red Fox of Fire was one of our very first moderators, from way back in 2008, when the forum was still in its infancy. At the time, she gave me a very stern talking to after I temporarily shut down the forums. Afterwards, I couldn't not give her the job!

Anyway, Red Fox of Fire didn't want to cause a fuss with her leaving, but I think that kind of goes against how Serenes Forest operates : P

If you want, please leave a message for whenever she comes back and notices this thread ^^

As a side note, I've now re-added the Madoka member badge as a small "thank you" to Red Fox of Fire and her legacy.

Unexpected, but she was a good one for the 3 years I've seen.

Although I think her stepping down in silence kinda fit her character

Anyway Fox, your answers to my questions in the interview were refreshingly punctual, and some were amusing, and others were half answered. Try paella one of these days.

EDIT: Actually, I just realized that I noticed it already last night. I didn't really pay attention to it though.

Edited by Soledai

Thanks for all your hard work Red Fox!

Even if you want to bow out quietly, I think all the staff really deserve recognition c: They don't get enough of it!

Enjoy retirement~!

Thanks for the work you do here, RF! Hope I still see you around!

And I like the levels you've made on Super Mario Maker! :)

Edited by Power Master

You've been a mod for my entire duration on SF, it'll be kind of weird now that you're not. Good luck in your future endeavors!