Many thanks to Red Fox of Fire

VincentASM

More then 7 years... time flies as always. Yet somehow in all that time, I never really had anything directly to do with her. But it's still kinda hard to imagine the site without her. I hope see will still be hanging around. You know, looking around searching for double posts and necros and then smiling, knowing that they are someone else's problem.

Good luck with everything, RFoF!!! o7

BUT WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO SHIP TANGERINE WITH NOW???? oh right me duh

dont worry im still here

it is known

Still, sucks whenever someone who I've known since 08 leaves. I think I'm the only one left along with Vincent and Nightmare :(

There are still a few more than that =b (the staff still has a lot of '08ers)

Edited by Freohr Datia

There are still a few more than that =b (the staff still has a lot of '08ers)

Oh really? Probably my fault for only hanging around the SSB boards. I guess I'll join the SMT and FE15 boards soon if the games are good.

Well, we didn't always see eye-to-eye, and I still feel kinda bad about that one time I severely reprimanded you, but thank you for the hard work and dedication you put into moderating over the years. Believe it or not, it was appreciated.

Probably one of the only people I respected all those years ago. Also give me my first warning. Enjoy your life now.

And yes, there was SF Power Rangers in 08. It was a contest we did.

I remember you got pretty pissed when another Fox started marching all over your turf ca. 2008. Good memories.