So in regards to the online 5 v 5 Mode...

RadicalRuster

Oh gosh... I have been so excited by the multiplayer mode and being competitive about it... and I haven't even thought about a team yet lol.

If anything, I know Flannel will be in my team because he's pretty awesome!

I'll probably just intially go for my faves, mostly for a non-competitive team (but I guess if I planned accordingly and minmaxed they could be competitive). So that would be:

Corrin

Niles

Azura(not a fave but I feel like her Sing command is a must?)

Leo

and Foleo.

If I decide not to use Azura on this for fun team, I'll replace her with Eponine. Unfortunately for me she'll have to be logbook recruited because I'm doing m!Corrin/Niles. Its still bullshit that same-sex couples don't get children, considering children were shoehorned in. Its like they forgot surrogate mothers were a thing.

Oh gosh... I have been so excited by the multiplayer mode and being competitive about it... and I haven't even thought about a team yet lol.

If anything, I know Flannel will be in my team because he's pretty awesome!

Oh that's a good choice! :D I personally have been getting so excited over it too!

So far I think my main team will probably consist of my Avatar, Azura, Ryoma, Sakura, and Hana but we'll see how it goes when the time comes!

I'll probably just intially go for my faves, mostly for a non-competitive team (but I guess if I planned accordingly and minmaxed they could be competitive). So that would be:

Corrin

Niles

Azura(not a fave but I feel like her Sing command is a must?)

Leo

and Foleo.

If I decide not to use Azura on this for fun team, I'll replace her with Eponine. Unfortunately for me she'll have to be logbook recruited because I'm doing m!Corrin/Niles. Its still bullshit that same-sex couples don't get children, considering children were shoehorned in. Its like they forgot surrogate mothers were a thing.

I like the set up of your team! :D

I admit Azura's sing command is very useful though I'm planning on using the DLC map that rewards the Dark Falcon wing over and over until I can get all my units the move Galeforce so they can automatically move twice in one turn provided they kill their initial target!

I will admit it's already a bit weird that the child units return but aren't even relevant or important to the plot from what I've heard. Then again I wasn't even sure marriage was going to return but I do agree it's weird that there's not even an "adopted child from the future" or something for the same-sex options.

I like the set up of your team! :D

I admit Azura's sing command is very useful though I'm planning on using the DLC map that rewards the Dark Falcon wing over and over until I can get all my units the move Galeforce so they can automatically move twice in one turn provided they kill their initial target!

I will admit it's already a bit weird that the child units return but aren't even relevant or important to the plot from what I've heard. Then again I wasn't even sure marriage was going to return but I do agree it's weird that there's not even an "adopted child from the future" or something for the same-sex options.

Oh yeahhh I actually forgot about Galeforce lol. I do have money saved up to get any and all DLC, so that's something I will be doing too. Seems like I won't need Azura if I do that, unless I want to like.. Stick it on her too? then try and pull:

1) Have unit of choice move wherever, as long as Azura can get to them.

2) Have Azura kill a unit(may not be feasible because Fates is a lot more balanced than Awakening, plus I'll be going up against other players instead of NPCs) and thus GF is activated.

3) Have Azura sing for our unit of choice.

4) Unit of choice kills a unit.

5) Unit of choice's GF activates and they move again..

Seems like a good plan, but maybe only when you're getting close to wrapping up the battle, or when there are enough weakened enemy units to pull it off.

And yeah, even a same-sex exclusive adoptee child unit would be nice. It would add strategy to the same-sex marriage, eg Do you want Eponine (arguably one of the fastest units) and Kanna (who I've heard is mediocre at best) or a special adopted child that you can't get any other way? Right now we just miss out on 2 characters.

I'm not going for optimization or anything. I'm not even going to reclass or grind. I'm still going to try to play online though with my best 5 units. Right now I'm thinking it'll end up being Corrin, Ryoma, Felicia, Hinoka, and Oboro or something along those lines.

I thought using:
Dark blood(probably) Kamui / Zero (sorc)

Sakura (Exorcist/witch) / Xander (Trueblade)

and i thought about some kind of hybrid aka Yomi!Shigure (Basara)

Might change of course lol

Edit: well looking at them, most of the characters are magic units so i will switch shigure with Asama (dread fighter) (lol)

Edited by Eriotto

It's Kamui obligatory in the team? And if Kamui it's obligatory, then you can only choice 4 more?

Oh well, anyway I'm sure I will have Takumi, Oboro and Leon, I need my holy trio

Corrin - Brave Hero Spd+/Lck-

Nohr

Hoshido

Vantage

Tomebreaker

Swordbreaker

Beruka!Kanna - Trueblade

Nohr

Lucky seven

Underdog

Lancebreaker

Kunaibreaker

Kaze/Pieri!Midoriko - Elite Ninja

Aether

Luna

Miracle

Pavis

Aegis

Hanna!Matoi - Falcon Warrior

Witch's poison

Speed Seal

Strength Seal

Copycat Puppet

Counter

Not the most optimal pvp build out there, but whatever. My plan is to pair up Kaze/Midoriko with Corrin/Kanna in guard stance.

With Nohr they'll have Aegis, Pavise, Miracle, and breaker skills so they'll be hard to kill. Then they'll have luna and aether for damage.

As for Matoi, I planned to have her puppet herself and debuff the enemy before Corrin and Kanna go in. With counter just to be annoying.

It'll take awhile to get all the skills, but I think it's a solid build.

Edited by RobbieRotten

I haven't thought that far, but I will most likely have a team that is built around eugenics (Second Generation only aside from the Avatar). I will make the most optimal parings in terms of max stats and class options.

Witch's Poison seems like an amazing skill so I will most likely have an all female team.

whats the point of this when everyone you encounter online is gonna have the same Copycat Puppet and Warp team

I doubt everone, most likely people who want to have "fun" as they say lol

Mine will be Male Team: Male!Kamui(Light Blood|Light Tribe)

Tsubaki(Falcon Warrior)

Oboro!Shinonome(Holy Lancer/Sentinel)

Azura!Dia(Butler)

Amiibo Ike/Logbook Kamui!Ike/Saizou/Suzukaze/Ashura

Female Team: Female Kamui(War Priestess)

Azura(Songstress)

Oboro(Holy Lancer/Sentinel)

Logbook Kamui/Kazahana!Velour(Berserker)

Witch Kamui/Orochi!Ophelia

Edited by Tide of Waves

whats the point of this when everyone you encounter online is gonna have the same Copycat Puppet and Warp team

Puppet Breaker. Warp is a whole nother story though.

As for myself: Corrin, Orochi, Kanna, Kagerou, Kaze. Family and their ninja friends.

Who all have Puppet Breaker.

Puppet Breaker. Warp is a whole nother story though.

As for myself: Corrin, Orochi, Kanna, Kagerou, Kaze. Family and their ninja friends.

Who all have Puppet Breaker.

A team of Copycat Puppet is not a team of Puppeteers.

My two main (IK) teams are:

+skl/-hp Femui @ Paladin

Lazward @ Dread fighter

Femui!Soleil @ Brave hero

Nyx!Syalla @ Sorcerer

Luna!Sophie @ Falcon Warrior

and:

+mag/-lck Femui @ Witch

Odin @ Sorcerer

Femui!Ophelia @ Dark Blood

Hinoka!Sophie @ Paladin

Setsuna!Kisaragi @ Holy Bowman

And my main (Nohr) team (because I ship Mamui x Zero sooo hard I just have to use that file for pvp) :

+str/-mag Mamui @ Wyvern lord

Zero @ Sorcerer

Felicia @ Dark Flier

Effie @ Dread Fighter

Felicia!Sophie @ Maid

...Yeah, I'm not sure if you can tell but I reeeeaaallly like Sophie.

So far all I've got is Corrin (named Ingo) being an Adventurer, and someone will end up being a dedicated Puppet killer, and make it somewhat defensive to turtle and combat people Warp ambushing me. I would totally include the likes of Flannel, Niles and Orochi if their Personals weren't literally useless, which is a bummer. Also I have a weird fixation on only using first gen units and including semi-equal amounts of Hoshido and Nohr units soo... yeah.

My team is

Hana

Class: Trueblade

Skills:

Vantage

Swordfaire

Astra

Flamboyant

Miracle

Corrin

Class: Puppet master

Skills

Copycat puppet

Hoshido

Flamboyant

Draconic Shield

Dragon Fang

Oboro

Class: Holy Lancer

Skills

Lancefaire

Copycat Puppet

Breaking sky

Ogre Strike

Counter

Takumi

Class:Holy Bowman

Skills

Bowfaire

Vantage

Astra

Flamboyant

Speed Seal

And some sort of staffbot

can someone let me know how viable this team is?