Refa

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will claim my role to you if you skype me (@shugotama) a bad mspaint of your favourite animal thank you very much

please don't sfpm it to me; i'll punch you spiritually

bonus: i will claim my alias if you skype me a bad mspaint of MY favourite animal no i am not going to tell you what it is fuck you

note that i said bad mspaint. no masterpieces please

Friendly reminder that IRC is a viable option of contacting people.

[6:59:53 PM] Reinfleche: http://darkmyst.org/?page=webchat

[7:00:26 PM] Reinfleche: and the instructions are "pick a nick that is recognizable for people on sf, and change the channel to #sforestmafia. you can private message people there too"

If you're looking for new friends in this game, I'm open and could use allies. Skype is makaze64.

Edited by Makaze

im weird about people only adding me on skype for maf and then deleting me but if u wanna like chat sometime beyond this game my skype is levityyy (please tell me which sf user you are in your contact request)

you can pm me but i'm way slower at answering pms. i'm not really on irc much tho sorry. also i don't feel like being too serious this game since i always die early despite my hard work and then just get sad so don't expect any Cool Strats from me

You're welcome to contact me. I can't promise anything but if you want to talk about who each of us is shooting so that we don't wind up shooting each other then I'm totally cool with that.

Skype is the same as my username, SF PMs are ok but I'd prefer not to use them. I'm on IRC a lot as well.

I'm not placing too much effort into shooting. I've got other stuff to work on with the role I've gotten. I enjoy a more passive assist role in pretty much every game I've ever played.

Right now, my alias is secret but knowing me it likely isn't very difficult to guess