Cipher Series 4 Discussion - Apr 14: Guidebook Cover + Itsuki Promo

Kirie

Is her nose missing ? I also would like to see toi8 do more cards for Cipher, maybe some unrelated to #FE, his art style is pretty different and I quite like it.

For Tsubasa's card, her first effect seems quite strong, for a proper translation I suggest to wait for aubergine, but from what I can understand, she gives +10 to all other allies in the area she is moving to, and her second effect is that she can move once per turn, unless she is already tapped.

Her quote and both skills are direct reference to #FE.

Also reminder, don't forget the FE Cipher livestream tomorrow.

Edited by Avk

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12729251_10153220276036809_1146266418108

Here's my translation attempt for today:

Tsubasa Oribe, Pegasus Idol

Quote: "You don't stand alone, believe in yourself!"

Skill 1: "Lovey-Dovey Trance♪" / ∞ / If this unit was moved this turn, an increased attack power buff of +10 activates for ally units deployed in the same area as this unit.

Skill 2: "Follow your dreams!" / α / [Once per turn] Move this unit. This skill cannot be used if this unit is tapped.

Edited by aubergine

New stuff

Turn Marker Cards

z81jBQE.png

Marth & Lucina

sNOziK6.png

Minerva & Lon'qu

8b3yB2f.png

Hardin, Roshea, & Wolf

bf3psX1.png

Yubello & Yumina

wb0faEc.png

Morgan (F) & Cynthia

6n8uTCb.png

Say'ri & Basilio

OH3RrqH.png

Michalis

rmBmjOv.png

Edited by Hardin

Oh, those are marker cards? I thought they were sleeves. >_> Like, the promo ones that come in the booster boxes.

Edited by Kirie

They even have the same borders as all of the sleeves do. Though, admittedly, my Japanese is super poor so I could hardly understand a word they're saying.

EDIT: Does anyone have any idea where this Merric card is from? I'm guessing it's either S4 or an upcoming promo card or something. It was shown during a random shot of the tournament stuff and I didn't understand the words but I was able to cap it quick.

WESxFrO.png

Edited by Kirie

Oh man, I really love those Akaneian cards! Especially Wolf and Roshea. So glad they went with the original(all pink) designs. I didn't really care for the way they looked in the remake.(Wolf's armor color change to orange was completely necessary.)

Is this a starter deck card? The set number looks like it reads "S06-002ST+" in the lower left hand corner.

Yes, this card will be available in the ST Deck. You can also tell by the + that it will have a holo version.

Yes, this card will be available in the ST Deck. You can also tell by the + that it will have a holo version.

How many starter deck foils have been confirmed so far? Normally there are 6 in each deck and I believe only 2 have been confirmed so far.

Yep, it's just the 2 so far. The ST Deck cards tend to get a bit less attention than the booster series cards so we may not know what the other deck foils will be until close to release.

Yep, it's just the 2 so far. The ST Deck cards tend to get a bit less attention than the booster series cards so we may not know what the other deck foils will be until close to release.

I'm gonna guess the starter deck foils will primarily be the popular #FE characters in their carnage forms.

It would explain why the other cards for #FE are low rarity in the booster set.

So the Cipher twitter updated, showing off the Marth and Lucina cards we say this weekend. I'd post a picture, but SF isn't letting me atm.

As expected, they are both HN rarity, but what struck me as odd was Marth's set number (and Lucina's to perhaps a lesser extent). It's hard to make out, but it looks to me like he's set number is 19, while Lucina's is 64. Since the #FE cards are listed first (as the new factions tend to be, as seen with series 3), it looks like the #FE cards are gonna be way less than the half set that some might have speculated they would have gotten.

CbPLcC7UkAAqfFe.png

The numbering looks to be what I expected for the #FE characters, assuming each mirage master gets 3 cards, plus one for their mirage partner that would bring Archanea to 16 cards, and Ylisse to 12. Add in one more fore #FE Tiki and that makes 17 Archanean cards, with room for a Lodestar Marth to sneak in before this card here.

They need to stop making good sleeves. I already have more sleeves than I'll use for years, but I love the designs so much...

I totally understand you. I practically own most of them except for the first few. Kinu/Selkie from the last wave was just gorgeous. Out of this set, I have to say Lucina and Tsubasa are my favorite. I might even have to avoid buying two Tsubasa sleeve packs if I want to make two #FE decks (which will be a 100 card mixed deck, maybe...). XD

I don't expect #FE to be sorted into the FE3/FE12 coloring, meaning this indicates 18 + 5 #FE cards total. (5 ST promos)

I expect most of them to get level 1 + promotion + Mirage, but Itsuki and Tsubasa are likely to get an additional level 2 or 3 and 5.

Also, there's a chance some of them don't get a level 1, even.

But the other option you mention is also possible, where red #FE is sorted before FE3, and blue is sorted before Awakening. (Meaning double the cards)

We already know that red #FE is sorted before red FE3 because we have the numbers from the Tsubasa/Caeda N/HN conjoined cards that were released earlier. Those are 3 and 4; Marth is 19.

I'm going to split up the Marth/Lucina twitter image cards into separate images for the OP so that I can maintain the sorting I had planned on (Mystery, Awakening, and #FE each have their own sections), unless anyone has any better ideas.