Cipher Series 4 Discussion - Apr 14: Guidebook Cover + Itsuki Promo

Kirie

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't actually know what number the Itsuki/Chrom cards are because that wasn't released with the cards shown either on twitter or during the stream. I still think splitting the #FE cards based on their colours is more likely, though. Partially because 18 cards would be a really low number or all of the #FE cards in the set, partially because it matches the established precedent concerning how sets are orders and fits with the card numbers we do know (Caeda/Tsubasa, Marth, and Lucina). I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

CbPLcC7UkAAqfFe.png

The numbering looks to be what I expected for the #FE characters, assuming each mirage master gets 3 cards, plus one for their mirage partner that would bring Archanea to 16 cards, and Ylisse to 12. Add in one more fore #FE Tiki and that makes 17 Archanean cards, with room for a Lodestar Marth to sneak in before this card here.

I tried my hand at these cards today, here's a full spread:

Marth, Scion of Bravery

Quote: "It matters not who stands against us…Altea shall be reclaimed."

Skill 1: "Mystical Jewel" / α / [Tap this card] Choose 1 of your Orbs and look at it.

Support Skill: "Emblem of Destiny" / ATK / If the attacking unit has a Sword of Light Insignia, then draw 1 card. Afterwards, choose 1 card from your hand and put it on top of your deck.

Lucina, Fortuna Swordsman

Quote: "Truly, youth is a powerful ally…"

Skill 1: "Name of the Hero King" / § / Treat this card as also having the unit name "Marth".

Skill 2: "Premonitions" / & / [Once per turn][Flip 2 Bonds] After an ally unit class changes, if you pay the cost then search your deck for a "Lucina" card of deployment cost 3 or greater, show it to the opponent, and add it to your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Support Skill: "Emblem of Destiny" / ATK / If the attacking unit has a Mark of Naga Insignia, then draw 1 card. Afterwards, choose 1 card from your hand and put it on top of your deck.

I tried my hand at these cards today, here's a full spread:

Marth, Scion of Bravery

Quote: "It matters not who stands against us…Altea shall be reclaimed."

Skill 1: "Mystical Jewel" / α / [Tap this card] Choose 1 of your Orbs and look at it.

Support Skill: "Emblem of Destiny" / ATK / If the attacking unit has a Sword of Light Insignia, then draw 1 card. Afterwards, choose 1 card from your hand and put it on top of your deck.

Lucina, Fortuna Swordsman

Quote: "Truly, youth is a powerful ally…"

Skill 1: "Name of the Hero King" / § / Treat this card as also having the unit name "Marth".

Skill 2: "Premonitions" / & / [Once per turn][Flip 2 Bonds] After an ally unit class changes, if you pay the cost then search your deck for a "Lucina" card of deployment cost 3 or greater, show it to the opponent, and add it to your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Support Skill: "Emblem of Destiny" / ATK / If the attacking unit has a Mark of Naga Insignia, then draw 1 card. Afterwards, choose 1 card from your hand and put it on top of your deck.

Hope you don't mind if I use these for the wiki.

Heh.

Deleted my previous response as I think I was wrong before.

I actually agree with you now, Tsubasa at three was throwing me off earlier, but now looking at PoR's numbers were we had a N Ike at 2 and a HN Ike at 3; I could see the same thing happening with Tsubasa and getting a N 3/2.

So #FE will be up to 17 Red Cards and up to 12 Blue Cards (not including starter exclusives).

Edited by Draxal

I think the set will keep Red from 1-50 and Blue from 51 to 100. Remember that #FE has more Archanean characters than Ylissean. I imagine it will go like this:

Tsubasa 1 - 3

Caeda 4

Toma 5 - 7

Cain 8

Momori 9 - 11

Draug 12

Yashiro 13 - 15

Navarre 16

Tiki 17

FE3 cards 18 - 50

Itsuki 51 - 53

Chrom 54

Eleanora 55 - 57

Virion 58

Kiria 59 - 61

Tharja 62

Awakening 63 - 100

You can still manipulate the numbers around and give each Mirage Master 2 cards and allow each mirage to have a promoted card. Since we also know that Tsubasa's non-promoted card is B04-003, there wouldn't be room for Itsuki and Chrom to fit in before her, because we know from the key art that Itsuki has at least 2 cards in B04.

I'm not sure if you caught me pre edit, but yeah that Tsubasa at 3 threw me off, but I forgot the normals at either (2) or 3(2) having been taking up the 002 spots; and thus your numbering scene works.

Edited by Draxal

Hey everyone, look who's showing up to the party!

daKsLzm.png

Here's my crack at Michalis' card:

Michalis, King Macedon

Quote: "Father met his fate, and you dear sister now stand against your king and your country. …Our lots are cast."

Skill 1: "Parousia of Iote" / ∞ / While this unit is on the Front Lines, the attack power of all ally units that have both the Flying and Dragon Affinities is increased by 10.

Skill 2: "Passing the Torch" / & / [Once per turn] When this unit is defeated in battle by an enemy, choose a deployment cost 3 or greater Flying Affinity card that is not "Michalis" from your deck, show it to your opponent, then add it to your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

I kind of like that they're exploring different options with the gold text R+ cards now, it makes them stand out more. The vertical text in Mitama's card still looks the best to me, though. :D

Hah! I almost didn't load up the @FECipher twitter today since I thought they were done, but there was another post. I believe this is the deck Kyokko mentioned was played at one of the Cipher Sai events. In addition to the full deck list, they also show close ups of the new Lon'qu and Merric cards used in the deck. Tweet is here

3a7FxlG.pngTFMIu6n.png

I haven't seen Brady so I figured this is new art. It was featured in the S3 Cipher book.

WARNING: IMAGE IS HUGE AND CELLPHONE QUALITY (he's in the botoom right corner)

xQ3T37T.jpg

Probably gonna have to wait to get a HQ scan or for the Twitter account to upload a good shot of Brady to use in the OP.