Cipher Series 4 Discussion - Apr 14: Guidebook Cover + Itsuki Promo

Kirie

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto

It's just the red/gold colorway lol

Hopefully she's more useful. I'm guessing she gets a +20 if a male supports her?

+50 gerome support is huge.

It actually works differently:

First Skill: If you destroy an enemy unit, selecf a masculine ally, give him +20 until the end of your opponent next turn (Like Inigo one, somehow)

Second Skill: When supported by 10 support units, get +20 (Only on your turn)

She can get until 120 while attacking, and you don't really need flyers, pretty op

Edited by daniel237157

Severa 1/4/4 will be a really good deck, but I think the second effect might be no more than a small perk.

All you need is Severa4 to take off 2 orbs and protect any random unit from dying. What the card is INTENDED to do is be able to play 10-supports because both Severa and her male ally can handle it.

Second Skill: When supported by 10 support units, get +20 (Only on your turn)

She can get until 120 while attacking, and you don't really need flyers, pretty op

I get it. Makes people like cost 1 navarre and Lon Qu hit harder since they're 10 support but give the extra 20 on attacking.

Brilliant work as ever aubergine.

Severa by 46.

CcICqFpVAAE5g0g.png

I appreciate it, thanks Hardin!

I hope I don't incur any wrath with today's translations:

Severa, Sordid Romantic

Quote: "Ha, nothing more terrifying than a woman's scorn…well, prepare to get schooled on that!"

Skill 1: "Put up or shut up!" / & / After this unit defeats an enemy in battle, choose 1 ally Male Affinity unit. That unit's attack power is increased by 20 until the end of your opponent's next turn.

Skill 2: "Pull yourself together!" / ∞ / During your turn this unit's attack power is increased by 20 while being supported by a card with a support power of 10.

I appreciate it, thanks Hardin!

I hope I don't incur any wrath with today's translations:

Severa, Sordid Romantic

Quote: "Ha, nothing more terrifying than a woman's scorn…well, prepare to get schooled on that!"

Skill 1: "Put up or shut up!" / & / After this unit defeats an enemy in battle, choose 1 ally Male Affinity unit. That unit's attack power is increased by 20 until the end of your opponent's next turn.

Skill 2: "Pull yourself together!" / ∞ / During your turn this unit's attack power is increased by 20 while being supported by a card with a support power of 10.

Thanks for translating these every day. It really helps us all out (especially me).

Those are pretty sweet, I would also say those are by far the best illustrations BISAI has released yet. Certainly a step up from those Kieran cards.

Edited by Hardin

Thanks for translating these every day. It really helps us all out (especially me).

I'm glad to hear that, thank you! Translating these is tons of fun (and good experience) for me, so I'm glad that I can have fun and fill a need for translated Fire Emblem stuffs at the same time.

Dmm1RYI.png

2 cards today, both for Sirius! Glad to see he made it in. <3

Sirius, Masquerading Knight

Quote: "Fear not, your nightmare is drawing to a close. It was…nothing more than a bad dream."

Skill 1: "Piercing Eyes" / & / At the start of your turn, if this unit is on the Front Lines then choose 1 enemy unit. Until the end of the turn, that unit's attack power is decreased by 10 and its deployment cost becomes 1.

Skill 2: "Overwhelming Gravitas" / ∞ / While attacking an enemy unit of cost 2 or less other than the Main Character, this unit's attack power is increased by 10.

Sirius, Enigmatic Infantryman

Quote: "The name is Sirius. I am but a traveler…nothing more, nothing less."

Skill 1: "Riposte" / ∞ / While there is at least 1 ally unit of attack power 30 or less deployed on the Rear Guard, this unit's attack power is increased by 10 during your turn.

Support Skill: "Emblem of Strength" / ATK♥ / Until the end of this attack, your attacking unit’s attack power is increased by 20

Oh, it seems I'm late for the praise time !

I really don't thank you enough, because without you the French community wouldn't exist. One day, I hope I'll be more useful.

For now, I speak on behalf of the French community (that I love more than anything for their adorable support) : thank you very much Aubergine.

And as I said not so long ago, cheer up ! ;)

PS: today's card is cutest than Istuki's one. o/

Thank you for the kinds words, Yaen. You are just as awesome being a trailblazer for the Cipher French community, keep on being awesome! Cheers.

I just realized that his two swords are a nod to his card in the old TCG.

Eleonora by Sencha

CccQ-AwUkAARRWa.png

Eleonora Yumizuru, Prima Preciosa

Quote: "Get with it, this is my generation! Viva la Eleonora Generation!"

Skill 1: "Arrows of Destiny" / α / [Discard 1 "Eleonora Yumizuru" or "Virion" from your hand] Until the end of the turn, all ally Bow Affinity units can attack enemy units regardless of range and those attacks cannot be avoided other than by the opposing Main Character.

Skill 2: "Clearing the Skies" / ∞ / While attacking Flying Affinity units, this unit's attack power is increased by 30.

Edited by aubergine

Lon Qu is looking on point.

Hopefully he's better then his past version

FIRST EFF: ONCE PER TURN, After this unit attacks, if you have 2 or more other ally sword units, return this card into non action state(untap it) and -20atk.

2ND EFF: During your turn, when this unit checks a sword unit +10 atk. (only during support step)

Effect from the facebook group.

It's certainly an improvement over what we've got already but probably not as good as you'd think.

FIRST EFF: ONCE PER TURN, After this unit attacks, if you have 2 or more other ally sword units, return this card into non action state(untap it) and -20atk.[/size]2ND EFF: During your turn, when this unit checks a sword unit +10 atk. (only during support step)[/size]

Effect from the facebook group.[/size]

It's certainly an improvement over what we've got already but probably not as good as you'd think.

Hmm... Yeah, certainly not a bad card by any means. Leagues better than anything Lon'Qu has going for him now. At least you can build a proper deck around him and he can put work in. A 30 support when supporting a Chrom/Lucina? Okay. I can work with that. A 20 support when supporting with most swords? Better. 90 attack is nothing to scoff at.

Maybe run him with white for all that Corrin love, and almost guaranteed 100 supports on attacks.

Card art is kinda nice too.

Lon'qu is back for S4, and this time he's getting an SR card!

P4c6kJs.png

Lon'qu, Scourge of Ferox

Quote: "Ferox has no judges nor juries…only executioners."

Skill 1: "Double-edged Fury" / & / [Once per turn] After this unit has attacked, if there are at least 2 other ally Sword Affinity units deployed on the Front Lines then untap this unit and until the end of the turn its attack power is decreased by 20.

Skill 2: "Clear Cut" / & / While being supported by a Sword Affinity card during your turn, this unit's attack power is increased by 10.

Looks like that jump to SR was just the confidence boost Lon'qu needed to exorcise his Gynophobia.

Edited by aubergine

As much as I love Minerva, the SR is sadly one of my least favourite arts so far. The overall art style is cool, but her face looks, like, crazy or something. Maybe it'll be better in person.

Edited by Kirie