Cipher Series 4 Discussion - Apr 14: Guidebook Cover + Itsuki Promo

Kirie

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aub's post already states that Tsubasa5 is the card that gains the attack.

Also, the second skill on her is named after the Tokyo Mirage Sessions song.

I just wanted to clarify for Yaen, I can see how the way it is worded, while being totally accurate, could be confusing.

And yeah, many of the skills for the #FE cards have names from songs or skills in-game. Kiria's 迷路 is also one of her songs for example. Sadly, no dual arts skills in FE0, so no Give me!! or Dream Catcher.

The Livestream showed a lot (all?) of the SRs and Signed cards as well as some others. There are a LOT of #FE signed cards, which I guess makes sense considering that it's recent so they want to promote it. I didn't get shots of everything (stupid blurriness), but the ones I did get are available here. I'll update the OP with the stream information later. Hopefully some other people got some shots of the ones I missed, too.

The SRs should be:

Tsubasa, Toma, Marth, Minerva, Nyna and Hardin

Itsuki, Lucina, Robin, Severa, Lonqu and Cordelia

Sign SR: Itsuki, Tsubasa, Toma, Lucina, Robin, Marth

Additional sign R+ for: Kiria, Mamori, Yashiro, Eleanora (So 10 signs in total, 6 SR 4 R)

Edited by Tuvillo

Thanks for the list!

I thought I saw texture on Nyna when they flashed her but I wasn't positive (same with Cordelia; why's she's getting another SR anyway? >.>). I don't even recall seeing them flash Hardin at all; must have missed him. Hopefully someone got a shot, because I really want to see that.

I'm also legitimately surprised that Toma got an SR and not #FE Tiki.

Yeah we were all on-edge because they were deliberately messing around hiding a particular card, and then they flashed an SR really fast.

It's probably level 6 Emperor Hardin. It seems the pattern is that level 6 units are basically invincible divine blessed characters.

Yesssss, Emperor Hardin was the card I was hoping would be in this set the most. Really hope I pull him. Now I want to see it even more. >.>

The SRs should be:

Tsubasa, Toma, Marth, Minerva, Nyna and Hardin (The latter was flashed really fast, he's definitely level 6)

Itsuki, Lucina, Robin, Severa, Lonqu and Cordelia

Sign SR: Itsuki, Tsubasa, Toma, Lucina, Robin, Marth

Additional sign R+ for: Kiria, Mamori, Yashiro, Eleanora (So 10 signs in total, 6 SR 4 R)

[spoiler=Hardin]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdWT8R_UYAAFsiJ.jpg:large

Source

I think I see 5/4

I didn't expect that many cards for #FE, too bad it seems like there is no promoted Mirage.

Edit : I can't display the image, well at least the link is available.

Edited by Avk

Hi! Does anyone know how much the shipping usually costs off of the AmiAmi site to the USA for the preorder of this set?

Shipping depends on how many boxes and how fast/secure you want it. AmiAmi has a shipping rates tables on their website here to give you an idea. You can also get information about the various shipping services. To estimate weight, you can assume that booster boxes weigh approximately .5kg each and a deck weighs approximately .2kg.

Edited by Kirie

With the info from the livestream, I've put a bit more work into my set list again:

[spoiler=S4 Series List]

1 Tsubasa SR
2 (Tsubasa N)
3 Tsubasa HN
4 Caeda N
5 (Toma SR)

6 (Toma N)
7 Toma HN
8 Cain N
9 (Mamori R)

10 (Mamori N)
11 Mamori HN
12 Draug N
13 (Yashiro R)

14 (Yashiro N)
15 Yashiro HN
16 Navarre N
17 Tiki HN
18 Marth SR
19 Marth HN
20-28 (Missing FE3)
29 Julian R
30 (Julian N)
31 Sirius R
32 Sirius N
33 (Samto HN)
34 Samto N
36 Minerva SR
37 Minerva N
38 (Merric HN/R)
39 Merric N
40-46 (Missing FE3)
47 Michalis R
48-50 (Missing FE3)

51 Itsuki SR
52 (Itsuki N)
53 Itsuki HN
54 Chrom N
55 Kiria R
56 Kiria N

57 Kiria HN

58 Tharja N
59 Eleanora R

60 Eleanora N
61 Eleanora HN

62 Virion
63 Lucina SR
64 Lucina N
65 M!Robin SR
66 (M!Robin N)
67 Lon'qu SR
68 Lon'qu HN
69-82 (Missing FE13: at least 3 Donnel, Libra, Say'ri, Basilio, Flavia)

83 F!Morgan R

85 (F!Morgan N/HN)

86-91 (at least 2 Inigo, 1 Laurent)
92 Cynthia R
93 (Cynthia N)
94 Severa SR
95 (Severa N)
96 - 98 (Yarne & Nah)

99 (Ema)

100 (Shade)

Red Cards: If I'm counting correctly, there's 19 unplaced spots, and a minimum of 15 cards for those slots (Nyna, Feena, Mallesia, Yubello, Yumina, Ogma, Catria, Palla, Est, Hardin x2, Wolf, Segdar, Roshea, Vyland). I'm not sure how to place them, but if I were to guess I'd say 40-46 for the Woldguard & Hardin maybe, and the others in the 20-28 slot, except for Nyna who's probably in the end slot. It's also possible that 49 and 50 are both Yuzu, since the bottom left of this image seems to look like her and it does appear that Ema and Shade are in the set as blue cards. So, that would be 48 Nyna, 49 Yuzu, and 50 Yuzu if true.

Blue Cards: A surprising amount left unknown, it looks like, especially in that gap between Lon'qu and F!Morgan where there's 14 slots unaccounted for and 7 known cards. It's possible that some of those characters may get more than one card, or there may be more post-Lon'qu characters included that we haven't seen yet, or both.

Input definitely appreciated, if you have good estimates on spots for missing characters, or if you can read any numbers that I can't because my eyes are awful, or if I'm just missing anything (also likely).

Edited by Kirie

Cordelia is likely getting another card to go with her SR maybe? I also wondered why they opted for more Lucina, Lonqu, Cordelia, Inigo and Severa cards. Like the selection of characters is kind of funky no??

Nah, they all ranked pretty high on the popularity polls. The only ones that are really missing are Gaius, Owain, and Cherche and it wouldn't surprise me if they got more cards (Chrom, Tiki and Tharja are covered by the #FE cards).

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/fe/kakusei_bk/kekka/index.html

Cordelia is likely getting another card to go with her SR maybe? I also wondered why they opted for more Lucina, Lonqu, Cordelia, Inigo and Severa cards. Like the selection of characters is kind of funky no??

Agreed I spotted two Owain cards on the CM shot so they're probably on the 86-91, Brady should be around there too, and yeah I understand Lucina, but Lonqu I don't get it even he having a SR, and the trio...they already are in the fates cards so why even more taking spots, like promoted M Morgan or the other kids who don't have it, and 2 of Sayri, I hope there's a prepromoted Frederick then...I can't wait to see the rest of the cards anyway!

Since Cherche is also on the same place as Lonqu, I hope she gets more cards then to be fair.

Edited by charmedx3

I don't think we'll ever see prepromoted (level 1, at least) Jagens, because their level 3 card is not intended to ever be MC-able.

Agreed, they deliberately didn't do that to Tiamat to give her an unpromoted card.

As for the list, 84 was skipped, so it's 85-91. As for Inigo and Severa's placement, they're done by recruitment order (or in their case the parent's recruitment order except for Lucina who breaks alot of these rules). Inigo was after Severa in set 1. So some rule is going to be bent here.

Edited by Draxal

We knew Inigo was going to be before Severa because of the order given for the ST Deck. But, yeah, I'm having a hard time guessing proper character order this time around. I guess we might just have to wait until the set releases.

And speaking of set releases... I probably won't be getting my boxes for a week or so after release between shipping and customs checking things. Are there any good places online to check for set info shortly after release? I haven't bothered looking into it previously, but I figure it would be a good idea to update the OP with a full set list for reference ASAP.

Edited by Kirie

http://fecipher.jp/cards/BT0002.html

This is up the day of release, and sites like

http://www.2525amaterasu.jp/product-group/119

have the full set up a day in advance. (For set 3)

Also, the Facebook and SFSkype/Lackey groups do the translating ASAP on the first day as well.

Edited by Tuvillo

Yeah, the FB group is definitely very fast about getting things posted, which is nice, but sometimes hard to sift through. I thought the official site didn't update until later for some reason, but if they're up day-of-release, that's probably the easiest thing to reference. For me, anyway, since I'm already used to navigating it. Thanks! <3