Cipher Series 4 Discussion - Apr 14: Guidebook Cover + Itsuki Promo

Kirie

Looks like japan already broke street date.

I didn't see this card listed here

Edit

Pretty much every card is already on sale on japan. People selling sets of 4 for every card

Edited by Omegaweapon

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like japan already broke street date.

I didn't see this card listed hereattachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-03-15-21-34-25.png

Edit

Pretty much every card is already on sale on japan. People selling sets of 4 for every card

They usually do break street dates for things a day or two earlier. It's better for us though so we can find out what's in the set.

It's kind of Mediocre in the fact it only applies the effects as a buff to the specific row, like ST Tsubasa.

Yeah, on second thought I was completely overestimating the effect of the 1-2 range in the back row.

Updating the list once again with info from Y!J, though surprisingly (not), the majority of the cards listed are SRs/Rs/+s of which we already knew the numbers for. Looks like we're getting close to a full list now.

[spoiler=S4 Series List]

1 Tsubasa SR
2 (Tsubasa N)
3 Tsubasa HN
4 Caeda N
5 (Toma SR)

6 (Toma N)
7 Toma HN
8 Cain N
9 (Mamori R)

10 (Mamori N)
11 Mamori HN
12 Draug N
13 (Yashiro R)

14 (Yashiro N)
15 Yashiro HN
16 Navarre N
17 Tiki HN
18 Marth SR
19 Marth HN
20-24 (5 of: Mallesia, Yubello (x2), Yumina, Peg Trio)

25 (Ogma HN?)

26-28 (3 of: Mallesia, Yubello (x2), Yumina, Peg Trio)
29 Julian R
30 (Julian N)
31 Sirius R
32 Sirius N
33 (Samto HN)
34 Samto N

35 Feena R
36 Minerva SR
37 Minerva N
38 Merric R
39 Merric N
40-43 (Wolfguard)

44 Hardin SR

45 Hardin R

46 (Hardin N/HN)
47 Michalis R
48 Nyna SR

49 (Yuzu)

50 (Yuzu)

51 Itsuki SR
52 (Itsuki N)
53 Itsuki HN
54 Chrom N
55 Kiria R
56 Kiria N

57 Kiria HN

58 Tharja N
59 Eleanora R

60 Eleanora N
61 Eleanora HN

62 Virion
63 Lucina SR
64 Lucina N
65 M!Robin SR
66 (M!Robin HN)
67 Lon'qu SR
68 Lon'qu HN
69 (Lon'qu N?/Panne?)

70 Gaius R

71 (Gaius N/HN)

72 Cordelia SR

73 (Cordelia N/HN)

76 Say'ri R

77 (Say'ri N/HN)

78 (Flavia?)

79 (Basilio?)

80-82 (Donnel?)

83 F!Morgan R

84 (F!Morgan N/HN)

85 Owain R

86 (Owain N/HN)

87 Inigo R

88 (Inigo N/HN)

89-91 (Laurent & Brady)

92 Cynthia R
93 (Cynthia N)
94 Severa SR
95 (Severa N)
96 - 98 (Yarne & Nah)

99 (Ema)

100 (Shade)

Quote: "This isn't just brilliant…it's genius!"

Just wanted to correct that it's more along the lines of Cordelia saying 'I'm not a genius', referring to how (iirc, I haven't touched fe13 in a long while) she's always referred to as a genius/extremely talented but she's being humble about it.

I remember seeing a Samto card whose quote was translated incorrectly too, but it was some time ago and I'm a bit too lazy to dig it out..

In any case, Samto's quote would be more like 'What? Ogma? H-ha, he's not a match for me.'.

Hi guys,

I've been compiling the cards reviewed so far and translating them in a googledoc. Just want to share that with the rest of you. It is a work-in-progress still. I should wrap up the rest of the cards soon today.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e6QDBWuhfRfu_730IETsb9QH4FicBXX0Nhn_MD--d9g/edit?usp=sharing

Please pardon some minor inconsistencies in translation, especially the names, as I am not too familiar with the English localised names.

Use the "LEGEND" tab to see some abbreviations I used.

P.S. : PM me or reply if you have any questions!

Kind of redundant now, but Nyna by ZIS.

CdpdaG0WEAEKrg_.png

Nice cameo by Anri and Medeus.

This is the first time we've ever got to see Anri from the front(other than the manga), isn't it? Love his design. Basically Marth with long hair.

Edited by Jagen

That design was actually first used for Anri in Fire Emblem: The Complete, and he had a full body art like the other characters. But it is nice to see IS keeping consistency with that old artwork.

You mean to say Hardin isn't a threat to both his enemies and his allies?

Xane can try to use his titan powers against him, but soon he will also fall to the might of the emperor.

Now that people are beginning to get their boxes, approximately how rare are the Blue HNX Tikis? Same as a normal HN? Rarer? I'm curious. :p

Now that people are beginning to get their boxes, approximately how rare are the Blue HNX Tikis? Same as a normal HN? Rarer? I'm curious. :p

Well from the two boxes I got, I only pulled one HNX Tiki. Unfortunately I didn't keep track at how many normal Tiki's I pulled, but if we're going off of my results only they seem pretty rare... I doubt that's the case though.

1 in 2 boxes does seem rarer than a typical HN at least. I don't think I've ever missed a single HN in a box before, though on some rare occasions I've only gotten 1 of a type from 1 box. I guess I'll keep an eye on my own numbers too when I get my box. Anyone else feel like sharing?

for series 2 I bought 3 boxes and was missing a HN (I don't remember which one). This could be another one of the series that you don't get all HN cards in a box. Once mine get through customs I can let you know how I do on that one.

I'm waiting on customs, too. I refreshed the tracking page way too often today even though I don't expect it for another couple days or so at least. *sigh*

It's really short print. Got 2 out of 6 boxes. My other pulls were good but I noticed theres always a couple cards really short print in some series.

Edit. Priam is a good example. Pulled only 1 out of 3 boxes in the beginning.

The next box had 2 of him. It's weird.

Edited by Omegaweapon