Cipher Series 4 Discussion - Apr 14: Guidebook Cover + Itsuki Promo

Kirie

I guess I've been relatively lucky then. There are a few cards that I felt I've gotten fewer of than others, but I've always gotten at least 1 of each N/HN per box, so I just attributed it to random chance. I guess we'll see how that luck continues with HNX Tiki within a few days. :p

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think HNX Tiki is def rarer than the other ones. I've had weird variance with other HN's, but the sample size is too small (2 HN Doga/Draug out of 4 boxes), but the sample size for this is much larger.

This is only a few people so far, so still a relatively low sample size, but it does seem to be leaning towards rarer than usual. I asked about it over the Cipher group on FB to see what some of the others have to report.

Now that people are beginning to get their boxes, approximately how rare are the Blue HNX Tikis? Same as a normal HN? Rarer? I'm curious. :p

She's essentially as rare as a SR+. I bought 10 boxes and I only got 3 of her >_<. It's a good thing her skills aren't too good or else she'd be worth a lot more, lol.

Due to that extremely rare pull rate, I'm, personally, dubbing the HNX rarity as High Normal Extreme, lol.

~ Sokloeum

Guess I got lucky with my HNX pulls then, as I managed to get 6 HNX Tikis in 12 boxes. Also, normal Tiki is still a little bit rare in terms of HN ratios, but not too rare. This also goes for some other HNs that I've noticed, with the most notably examples being Cordelia and Tsubasa. Tsubasa and Tiki are fine because they are also in the starter deck, but Cordelia being slightly short print is a bit eyebrow riasing.

Guess I got lucky with my HNX pulls then, as I managed to get 6 HNX Tikis in 12 boxes. Also, normal Tiki is still a little bit rare in terms of HN ratios, but not too rare. This also goes for some other HNs that I've noticed, with the most notably examples being Cordelia and Tsubasa. Tsubasa and Tiki are fine because they are also in the starter deck, but Cordelia being slightly short print is a bit eyebrow riasing.

I noticed the same with cordelia. I guess since they think maybe people still have from set 1? Cuz she is a reprint.

But after my girl took 4 cordelia I was left with 2. That means cordelia was 1 per box

I finally got my boxes yesterday. Still working on getting images and trade info organized, but my bizarre luck continued and I pulled 1 HNX Tiki in each box (3 total). I think I actually have more blue Tikis than red, but you get red ones in the deck, I believe, so I'll get some more then.

Hi !

I got mine this morning and two HNX Tiki for two boxes ^^

About Samto HN, I found something interesting for the card translation in the Wiki. Here are the kanas: チッばれちまったか

And the English potential translation: "It has come to light?"

It corresponds to the effect of the skill ^^

Congrats to getting an even amount of Tiki HNx. I'm pretty sure the makers wanted her to be average 1 per box, but "average" is where the loop hole exists to make a card short print to create artificial value.

Card games are funny.

Does anyone know what the promos for B04 are going to be? I know about the Dengeki Nintendo Lucina and the NintendoDREAM Marth, but was wondering about any info about the other magazine promos?

The only other one that we have any information on so far, as far as I'm aware, is the Itsuki promo in the Series 4 Cipher Guidebook, if that counts. I don't think any of the other magazine promos have been shown yet.

There's a promo for buying the new 3ds FE LL that they talked about on the stream (pretty sure I heard it was a Sachiko Wada Corrin) and mentioned on the product page.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/hardware/pack/bfwj/index.html

Other than that, I don't think there will be many more promos, and this will be like set 2 in that regard and not set 3.

Edited by Draxal

well the set 4 Guidebook promo should still be a level 2 unit, probably Genei, probably AUTO : When this unit is deployed.

My bet was Genei Tiki "When this unit is deployed, place 1 Genei unit from your Retreat on top of your deck"

We know the Guidebook promo is going to be Itsuki and what the card artwork looks like, but nothing about the card itself yet. There was an image of it in Nintendo Dream that I posted up in my S4 article last week.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, those are actually listed as P05 cards not P04.

Oh wow .... I guessed I actually posted in the right topic earlier after all. And I guess this confirms Set 4 only having 11 promos (which is a thank god moment after the billions in Set 3).

Edited by Draxal

just a quick note on the Tkik pulls. I thought I wasn't going to get any regular Tiki's, as the first 3 boxes had one NHX each. The other 2 boxes I did get 1 regular Tiki each. so from what I can tell, it is 1 tiki a box.

I got 2 Tikis in one box, 1 red and 1 blue. They're both fairly rare, though at least you can get the red version in the ST deck.