Cipher Series 4 Discussion - Apr 14: Guidebook Cover + Itsuki Promo

Kirie

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiki by cuboon.

Cdflr6XUkAEkVWg.png

I think it's happening again. My project is falling behind as it's getting harder and harder for me to keep up on my localization project as the card reveals get faster and faster. I'll still do my best, but I imagine the other Cipher translators will have a full list ready for Series 4 well before I do. Nanaka and the others do a great job so I wish them all the best, and I hope everybody checks their stuff out!

In the mean time I'll still try and post what I've got until then:

Tiki, Ethereal Folkaloid

Quote: "It makes me so happy when I can be of even the smallest help to my pally-wallies."

Skill 1: "Portal to The Oasis" / α / [Tap this unit, Flip 2 Bonds] Choose 1 Performa Affinity card from your Triage other than "Tiki" and then add it to your hand or place it on top of your deck.

Support Skill: "Emblem of Miracles" / DEF♥ / Until the end of this attack, the opponent cannot perform a critical attack.

A few notes for the fans of the original Japanese material. I chose to make "Utaloid" into "Folkaloid" and "The Bloom Palace" into "The Oasis", so keep that in mind as per your personal translation preferences.

With the blog post update, the series list gets a bit more complete...

[spoiler=S4 Series List]

1 Tsubasa SR
2 (Tsubasa N)
3 Tsubasa HN
4 Caeda N
5 (Toma SR)

6 (Toma N)
7 Toma HN
8 Cain N
9 (Mamori R)

10 (Mamori N)
11 Mamori HN
12 Draug N
13 (Yashiro R)

14 (Yashiro N)
15 Yashiro HN
16 Navarre N
17 Tiki HN
18 Marth SR
19 Marth HN
20-24 (5 of: Mallesia, Yubello (x2), Yumina, Peg Trio)

25 (Ogma HN?)

26-28 (3 of: Mallesia, Yubello (x2), Yumina, Peg Trio)
29 Julian R
30 (Julian N)
31 Sirius R
32 Sirius N
33 (Samto HN)
34 Samto N

35 Feena R
36 Minerva SR
37 Minerva N
38 Merric R
39 Merric N
40-43 (Wolfguard)

44 Hardin SR

45 Hardin R

46 (Hardin N/HN)
47 Michalis R
48 Nyna SR

49 (Yuzu)

50 (Yuzu)

51 Itsuki SR
52 (Itsuki N)
53 Itsuki HN
54 Chrom N
55 Kiria R
56 Kiria N

57 Kiria HN

58 Tharja N
59 Eleanora R

60 Eleanora N
61 Eleanora HN

62 Virion
63 Lucina SR
64 Lucina N
65 M!Robin SR
66 (M!Robin HN)
67 Lon'qu SR
68 Lon'qu HN
69 (Lon'qu N?/Panne?)

70 Gaius R

71 (Gaius N/HN)

72 Cordelia SR

73 (Cordelia N/HN)

76 Say'ri R

77 (Say'ri N/HN)

78 (Flavia?)

79 (Basilio?)

80-82 (Donnel?)

83 F!Morgan R

84 (F!Morgan N/HN)

85 Owain R

86 (Owain N/HN)

87 Inigo R

88 (Inigo N/HN)

89-91 (Laurent & Brady)

92 Cynthia R
93 (Cynthia N)
94 Severa SR
95 (Severa N)
96 - 98 (Yarne & Nah)

99 (Ema)

100 (Shade)

Red Cards: 20-28 seems to be our only last open spot. Emperor Hardin SR (YAY! He looks so awesome) has a clear image at 44, so I put him and his N/HN at 44-46 and the Wolfguard fits in perfectly in the preceding 4 slots. Nyna and Yuzu are also confirmed for 48-50. So, we have 9 slots for: Feena, Mallesia, Yubello, Yumina, Ogma, and the Pegasus Trio, with one spot left over. Either I'm missing someone or someone gets two cards (Ogma maybe?).

Blue Cards: Gaius and Owain both get Rs which fills up some of our missing spots. I think I've got the rest of the kids placed decently but there's still that open spot between 72-82 for Donnel (3), Libra, Say'ri, Basilio, and Flavia, and a few more cards.

As always, feel free to give input, especially if you can make out some of those numbers posted up on the blog.

Speaking of the blog post, I linked it in the OP rather than stealing all their images, as it seemed more fitting.

Edited by Kirie

I think Ogma's HN is at 25, but other than that we'll find out soon enough. Cordelia's SR is 72, so assuming she'll get a new level one at 73.

Also even though we got a Panne promo, I think she fits into that one missing spot between Lon'Qu and Gaius as she joins in Gaius's chapter.

Edited by Draxal

Ohman, I feel like such a derp completely forgetting about Cordelia like that, especially since I just added her to the OP. >.< I blame it on the fact that it's early here. Would love to see another Panne card in that missing slot, too.

Ohman, I really love those. Matthis being useless, Itsuki cosplaying as Marth.... so amazing. I take it those are the new tournament promos?

EDIT: Yep, tournie pack promos. The official site has slightly higher resolution versions of the individual cards so I'm adding them to the OP now.

Edited by Kirie

Ohman, I really love those. Matthis being useless, Itsuki cosplaying as Marth.... so amazing. I take it those are the new tournament promos?

EDIT: Yep, tournie pack promos. The official site has slightly higher resolution versions of the individual cards so I'm adding them to the OP now.

Uh.....That's not cosplay.

That's actually an end game spoiler for #FE.

Nintendo Dream contents.

Cdl2j-kVAAAAIeW.jpg

Cdl2jyKUUAAhPuh.jpg

Yubello does get a promoted HN updated in that Kizuna blog. The playmat's more like the starter deck ones and not a real playmat.

Edited by Draxal

Uh.....That's not cosplay.

That's actually an end game spoiler for #FE.

Yeah, someone mentioned that on the FB group too. Having not played the game, I honestly thought it was just a joke (and I still think it looks rather silly), but that makes a bit more sense.

Ohwow, that's really interesting. HNX? Does anyone know what the difference is between the two in terms of pulls? I'm really intrigued in the details behind this.

Edited by Kirie

Ohwow, that's really interesting. HNX? Does anyone know what the difference is between the two in terms of pulls? I'm really intrigued in the details behind this.

Maybe it's how they'll separate the original and alternative arts? Took a quick glance at the Red #FE Tiki and they seem to have the same effects.

It's interesting that they gave Nyna a unique class despite being a playable bishop in FE3. I'm also surprised that Katarina didn't make the final cut, but I guess she and Kris are being saved for a Heroes of Light and Shadow expansion.

It's interesting that they gave Nyna a unique class despite being a playable bishop in FE3. I'm also surprised that Katarina didn't make the final cut, but I guess she and Kris are being saved for a Heroes of Light and Shadow expansion.

I originally had both Katarina and MU pegged as "for sure" in the set... until I released they were basing this one specifically off of Mystery of the Emblem, not New Mystery. New Mystery will likely be featured in a couple sets to let them print more Marth cards and we'll get a lot of the exclusive characters then, as well as some more of the forgotten Archanea folk.

The first wave was marketed as characters for the Famicom game, yet even that gave Athena a card so I was prepared to expect some FE12 units. My surprise is mostly derived from the fact that they have been very aggressive on getting female characters included into the each wave. I mean Shadow Dragon and Path of Radiance are down to only two remaining female units each (Norne & Nagi, Calill & Lucia), Fates even only has Scarlet left!

Cordelia by daigoman.

CdjoU97VIAATZd9.png

Cordi's card is fairly decent, but not the best SR we've seen in S4 for sure which is kinda funny given her Unit Name.

Cordelia, Pure Genius

Quote: "This isn't just brilliant…it's genius!"

Skill 1: CCS "Empyrean Goddess" / ∞ / While this unit is on the Front Line, the attack power of all ally Lance Affinity units on the Front Line is increased by 10 during your turn.

/ ∞ / While this unit is on the Rear Guard, the range of all ally Lance Affinity units on the Rear Guard is 1-2 during your turn. (CCS: If this unit was deployed without being class-changed, this skill is inactive.)

Skill 2: "Intermezzo" / & / At the end of each player's turn, you may choose 1 ally unit and move it.